When do you think the Prizer deal will close ?

Discussion in 'Hospira' started by Anonymous, Feb 23, 2015 at 8:22 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone want to guess when the Pfizer / Hospira deal will close ? I heard second half of the year ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: When do you think the Pfizer deal will close ?

Wyeth announced in Feb & closed in Oct.....same plan.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

August

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wheres my fee now? I should charge on here but you all couldn't come close to affording me. I get paid Don't worry about that! If you listened to me on here you had a heads up on MANY matters BEFORE they occurred

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well congrats to you, and happy you spent time thinking you made a huge difference. And I would not waste a dog turd paying for your fee. Here is to you, you are going to question yourself in the mirror for the rest of your life. Because now, every time you see yourself, you will remember this message and the pathetic poster who really was nothing. Happy trails....

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The information below was posted today. Seems like August 7 is the date with final people changes done by November.

CONFIDENTIAL

To Pfizer Global Human Resources / **************

RE: Acquisition of Hospira Worldwide

Pfizer is pleased to announce the acquisition of Hospira Worldwide.The estimated closing on this deal is anticipated on or around August 7th. 2015 Once The acquisition is completed each company will continue to operate under its own name at that time, However targeted jobs that will be affected by the restructuring process, will be notified at some point in November and severance packages will be allocated for all Hospira employees impacted.

They will be working closely with Human Resources and we ask that any questions or concerns they may have, be directed to Hospira Human Resources department T8a code

Our company has now set its path in this positive direction and we appreciate the continued cooperation from all of our staff as we work through this transition period.

Sincerely,

|||*||||*|||

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like the itty bitty troll is upset ! Yeah right Jackass , I'm going to question myself when I look in the mirror over CP postings GET REAL MORON you're delusional Go pop a Paxil and F your sister you inbred worm ! In the mean time keep getting owned when you TRY to be a tough guy on here