U Sik Phucks Cant let it go can U? Doors R still Open For Bid Nez!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 5:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get some therapy

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roll Tide, Pal!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey, he spelled therapy correctly. Guess that's easier than "pschiatric." Again, enjoy your bourbon tonight KC and MR your 3rd bag of Doritos.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It aint over till its over-

Open
    For
    Bid Nez!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a relatively new rep here at Meda. The posts on this site have me literally shocked that I signed onto this company. HELP!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is all very disturbing and sick. MEDA HR are you monitoring this site? Apparently, your sales leadership is corrupt, incompetent, and derelict!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Open for business!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am confused as well. What do you mean by, Open for Business?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No clue. I wouldn't come on CP looking for information. Lot's of bitter people. I think what they meant by open for business is that they have not completely laid off the sales force and shut down. Maybe it was intended to be a slap in the face to the original poster, but at the end of the day you still work for a company like Meda and have to live with Aerospan as your only dog in your bag. It is embarrassing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This may be a one trick pony but the band is still playing- fat lady aint singin- and the punch bowl is still punched . You people come on here day after day bashin- smearin- hatin- and yellin dat de sky is fallin- move on!

# openforbusiness
    # startedfromthebottomnowwerehere

Open for BID NEZ!!!!!!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Even on CF you jackasses go running to HR. Hilarious. Meda US is OFB. Looks like the crazies who kept posting over and over again were all talk. Hilarious

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah! We are still open! Awesome company!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Home office here lol. The doors are still open! #sign is up