How does Lundbeck pay?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 8:05 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone with years of experience join Lundbeck lately and have them bump their pay? What's the average salary for psych reps? If they are expanding and want reps with experience, are they willing to pay for it?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the US Lundbeck pays using the dollar. Time to hone your questioning skills.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Modest pay scale- if they get you on the hook you will find the IC out of reach, quotas are jacked up each Trimester. We are no longer paid quarterly and you will battle the sales credit scam as long as you are here. Of the original 64 Alpha Psych Reps that were conned into coming over here, over two thirds are gone in a little over two years. That speaks volumes!! This is a lip service organization run entirely like a Big Pharma primary care unit. All the metrics are counted and measured against you, stacked rankings with numbers so cooked you have to wonder if Betty Crocker works for Lundbeck. Bonuses are slim, benefits are good and if you are willing to pay the money you can have a nice ride, the reps basically pay the car note and the company provides fuel,service and insurance. More expensive than the normal fleet program but better choices. The AMs here are good people , everyone that got hooked realizes the culture, we are Lundbeck simply means hard work for below industry standard wages for specialty and for what you will be subjected to until you leave. The only ones who will retire here will be upper management . They have a sweet gig and they give themselves regular pay raises and lots of Pats on the Back! Good Luck. Weigh it out, say a prayèr and make your choice. Everything that's been said is truthful, no need to lie. Misery doesn't always seek company.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All true. Forget bonus because quotas are seriously jacked up every trimester. Sales data is THE worst I have ever seen. The made a mistake a couple of days go and showed what the real data looks like on our weekly data portal (about 50% higher than what we normally see) and then quickly replaced it. Total BS! Brintellix reps are in total shock over their latest quotas. Most have given up, and realize that they cannot even get close to making them. The real question is why are they doing this? Abilify reps are in the same boat too.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really is overall a great place. They are having new company (sales force) growing pains. Especially the goals and data. That unit must be descended of the marquis de Sade painful! And nooooooo transparency in Sales Ops at all

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These are not growing pains but true deception. It's either incompetence or sadistic how they treat the AMs over fake numbers. This place destroys good rep's reputations and puts a bad taste in your mouth. Leadership is greedy,paranoid, and total control freaks. They started out letting AMs ask questions and now the questions are controlled and the answers contrived. No one here speaks from the heart just TelePrompTers.
    Come on aboard and you to can post your sad story about being robbed of sales, rankings and money by our leaders. They will admit the numbers are wrong but that is truly all the leadership uses to measure your performance. Of course ass kissing is always accepted.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that was the biggest blunder leadership made was letting Sales Comp/Analytics show us our real numbers before they had put their reduction factor in place. It's obvious that there is a formula they plug our numbers into before they show us the cooked numbers. That is shameful yet very believable. It appears upper leadership gets comped on keeping payroll and IC down below Denmark's expectations. They mußt get a big payday for screwing the AMs out of their hard earned money. What Mother F......!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm at 122 K. If they don't pay close to $130, I'm not joining. Simple as that. You have to pay to play.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would you leave a base pay that good? Lundbeck doesn't pay nearly that well and the IC is horrible. No stock,no retirement, no pension. But you will have the satisfaction of working for Lundbeck World Class in all we do!!
    Lundbeck is Not World Class in Pay, benefits,IC comp, or how they treat employees,! They are however Worldclass Bullshit artist, and Worldclass at taking sales dollars from their sales people so they can't provide for their families.
    If you want someone to pay to play I hear Alkermes is paying 135K base, 45 k IC and stock. You will get none of that here. Just a crust of bread, dried beans, and a drink of tap water from a dirty glass! We Are Lundbeck World Class in All We Do!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Management is absolutely losing the trust of the salesforce. We now know they reduce the BI sales data by 1/2, then the IC goes down from there! Also, pay rises for the same rank are vastly different. Do they think we never talk about money, pay raises etc., amongst ourselves? The discontent is spreading like a virus. Wake up management! You have a lot of problems to address, and address them quickly or people will start leaving in droves.

Man, has a lot changed in a little over a year!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing,even the corporate trolls are not defending these loser leaders of Psych. One more chant about world class and I think I will hurl! Leadership do the right thing and pay us industry standard. You guys have screwed way to many AMs by giving us crumbs and your pets the big bucks. It's called cronyism!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poorly

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the Neuro division pays better than the Psych division. Is this true?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, are you high?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

that's true. 125k-135k plus stock and signing bonus. You must use a car allowance instead of a fleet ride.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How much on the monthly car allowance?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe 600$ plus a gas card.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That part stinks. I want a car. I don't want a car allowance. The territories are big. I won't come to Lundbeck for less money and I make $124,000

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok good..... Go tell somebody who actually knows you and might care. Lol

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Psych devision sucks. Takeda and Otsuka control Lundbeck and their reps