Compensation

Discussion in 'Greer' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:47 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Could someone please give me an idea of true compensation with this company? Base, commission, bonus?

Recruiter told me the average rep makes $100-120k, top reps make around $200k, base is $50k with monthly draws against quarterly commissions of up to $3k.

Does all this sound about right? honest sensible feedback please. Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well did you get the job? Is this true? How much if you are a rep will you really make?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No amount of money is worth having to deal with Greer management

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so. has anyone heard. is stallergenes happy. I don't know how many scripts generated but I have dropped off all me starter kits.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, they are not.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well what is word for 2015? Do you think any Monday close to what the recruiter told us?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is there anyone out there who can verify specifics for this company? Actual pay, benefits, vacation, expectations, etc? I am considering interviewing for this job and would like realistic feedback. Please give both pros and cons. Thanks.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No. Please place your specific qualifications? If any doofus walked up and asked such a question we'd have a few well framed questions for them first. Here's some realistic feed back: Interview, do the necessary leg work, and figure it out yourself. This site is anonymous afterall, so I hope all the "realistic pros and cons" you get are pure B.S. You deserve such.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The base pay is aweful, they do not have anything figured out yet. I would run if I were you. I was told that I would make 150000 plus and won't even make half of that. Very unorganized and cb is not all that great. Read up on this company before you make a move. If you don't have a job, than something is better than nothing, but by all means don't leave your current job for this one.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what is the base salary? Do tell.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How are the benefits: Insurance? 401k?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

recruiter says competitive in market and can not disclose salary and based on experience

hope that helps

companies really are not giving ranges any more so this is not new information

salaries are going down unfortunately with everyone

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I take what recruiters say with a grain of salt........but I would trust them over the false information you will get on here. So there ya go, you have your answer.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone know if company offers company car or car allowance? Details? This is not priority but always good to know for preplanning.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wouldn't salary and bonus potential depend on what job you were looking at with the company?

I'm talking with a recruiter for Oralair. Car is included.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Salary is 56000 to 70000 and on oral air they will screw u out of any bonus. Your salary is it. Run away. Do not take this job. This company is awful.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

car selections?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interested knowing car picks? I appreciate a company car.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

told different. I make 94500 & recruiters say I am in still loop of things

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAS ANYONE HEARD HIRE DATES AND TRAINING DATES YET FROM RECRUITERS?