Treximet - woof woof

Discussion in 'Pernix' started by Anonymous, Feb 11, 2015 at 3:17 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Since buying this "gem", RXs have done nothing but go straight down. Why exactly would be interested in selling something no one seems to want? Is their a plan to turn this around?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

woof? You mean a dog? You are way off. Treximet should be profitable for Pernix and might generate enough profits to help turn company profitable.

I think Pernix made a huge price increase to Treximet which should bring in more revenue. So if Pernix doubled the price of Treximet, and RXs stay stable, revenue should double. When owned by GSK, before Pernix acquired the drug, Treximet was doing around $70-$80 million a year.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is a classic example of what is wrong with the Pharma Industry! Take a drug that is nothing more than a combination of two generic drugs that are CHEAP, double the already inflated price (compared to the price of each generic ingredient price), and fool Wall Street that the company is actually growing and worthy of a $350 Million market cap! What a joke......

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is it true that Treximet Rx's have declined since Pernix purchased from GSK?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, but we have the best manager ever hired in the NE who makes more money NOT being a Pernix manager than he ever will being one. Oh, did I just call him "manager"? I meant "DIRECTOR"......bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Zohydro. Wow. Just wow.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

would love to hear about your company....

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest