Pain Force Meetings

Discussion in 'IQVIA Sales' started by Anonymous, Mar 1, 2015 at 1:48 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatta load of crap! Depomed is not going to pay Nucynta reps what they are making now. If they take us, salaries will be cut. They owe too much money and war would brake out with their current reps.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed! Don't buy into the big lie that Depomed wants us for our CII experience. Quintiles has hired many reps over the past two years with no CII experience to sell Nucynta. The Depomed reps can handle it on their own.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Exactly! Cut bait and run! They're trying to string us along to keep sales up and think they are motivating us! That's why we are having these stupid "waste of money and time" meetings!

Oh and how about that nice WEBINAR to recognize presidents circle? Hahahaha! As if anyone was really watching, or listening, JP? PITIFUL. I'm glad I wasn't in the top 9! Cuz what a complete LET DOWN for those people. No chance to go up onstage in front of everyone. No celebration afterwards. What a shame. Oh, sorry, they gave them a plaque at the "bi-district" meetings. Nice.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're kidding, right, about the need for being on stage? What kind of a pathetic human being needs so much outside validation? "Mommy, mommy, I got an "A" on my report card." What, you still need to stand up in front of a crowd and receive applause, or your "accomplishment" wouldn't be good enough?

Those in the top 10 got a bunch of money, both via larger IC bonuses and the added spiff. If that's not enough for them, then what kind of pathetic worker bees are they? Oh, that's right, they'd be YOUR kind of pathetic worker bee.

I can't stand little children dressed in an adult body.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I suspect that JNJ/Quintiles had a line item in the budget for "meetings" and the terms of the sale require no deviation from the budgeted business plan (in other words, just because someone is buying the brand doesn't mean Janssen & Quintiles get to stop spending money and letting it all drop to the bottom line before the deal closes.)

Money was budgeted, a meeting had to be held.

Nice dinner, nice to see a few acquaintances, at the cost of having to sit through a few tedious segments. Could have skipped the travel involved, but gotta work for a living.

Stop complaining. It's a job, and it's CONTRACT. On the hierarchy of "job security," working for a CSO is well below working for a profitable manufacturer, slightly above working for an unprofitable manufacturer and a little more above working as a day laborer.

If you're not already living like you might be unemployed half the year, then you're an idiot.