I sat by a lake

Discussion in 'Sucampo' started by Anonymous, Aug 3, 2010 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I got back from the lake a short time ago. It's getting a bit chilly, uper 50's, but still quite nice here. It's supposed to warm up in the 70's when we play golf on Wednesday.
    The week- end was great, with temperature in the upper 60's!
    This afternoon I'll make some phone calls from home to several of my Sucampo accounts I haven't spoken with in a long time. I think it's important to stay in touch with most accounts, even though I don't actually make many f2f calls, unless my manager is with me!
    If tomorrow stays fairly warm, I'll go to the driving range in the afternoon. If it gets chilly, I'll spend some time at the Woman's Shelter. They always need help.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amitiza and I spent about half an hour at the lake. The temperature dropped quite a bit, down to 47 degrees with a wind!
    I do hope tomorrow will warm up into the low 70's, so we can play golf!
    This afternoon I plan on working at the Woman's Shelter, since it's probably too chilly to go to the driving range. The weather here has really varied between 40 and 75 degrees. But I guess it's better here than in some other areas of the country! I have no complaints!
    If it should rain tomorrow, I'll post.
    Yesterday I made phone calls to accounts I've not visited in a long time. I may try and call on a couple of them over the next several months. This morning I'll plug in a couple of calls from home.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We did play golf yesterday- it warmed up to the mid 60's, and it was comfortable on the course. I shot a 90, but I know I'll improve when it warms up even more!
    The doc had more difficulty playing than any of the rest of us. He said he may have to have knee surgery this Spring. We had Chinese food for lunch.
    Today is just beautiful, close to 70 degrees, and Amitiza and I spent an hour at the lake! She ran around. I plugged in a call.
    This afternoon at 2:00, a couple of us are going to the movies to see "The Imitation Game". It's supposed to be good, and I enjoy a good movie when I'm not working, which is most of the time! I'll let you know my opinion.
    My yard guys just left. They put Round- Up on my weeds, getting ready for Spring! It's supposed to get cold again Sunday- mid 40's. I'm ready for permanent warmer weather.
    A great week- end to you all!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My oh my, how the weather changes! It's gone from a beautiful week- end in the low 70's, to a cold beginning of the week! It's in the mid 40's today, and I doubt we'll see 50 degrees.
    I do hope by Wednesday it warms up nicely, so we can play golf!
    Last Thursday I saw "The Imitation Game". Very good movie, and I highly recommend it! So, if you don't feel like working, go see it! It should be playing in most places.
    Amitiza and I spent a short time at the lake this morning. I've decided to not work today and just plug in calls.
    If I'm bored tomorrow, I'll spend time helping out at the Woman's Shelter. If the weather warms up, I'll go to the driving range and practice my tee shots for Wednesday.
    I may post a little later tomorrow.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spent a very lazy day at home yesterday! I'm ready to get out of the house today. It's a bit chilly, so I'll change and spend time at the Woman's Shelter. Temperature is in the mid 50's here now.
    After lunch I'll either drive women shopping, if any want to go, or I'll hit a bucket of balls at the driving range if it's not too uncomfortable outside. It may rain tomorrow, so our golf game may be cancelled. If it is, we'll all probably go to the doc's house and enjoy a card game!
    I really hope it's nice enough to play golf!
    Amitiza and I did go to the lake this morning. I actually made two phone calls to Sucampo accounts from the lake! Time now to plug in another call.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is hilarious, first time reader ....how is life going? Any tips?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you so much Poster# 1066. Glad you enjoy my thoughts!
    My goal has always been to let people know that YOU can control your actions and destiny. If you want to earn more money, get a second job. If you work it with caution, it's safe! Don't let "petty" occurrances at Sucampo stress you out. You have control over how you respond!
    We didn't get the chance to play golf yesterday. It rained most of the day, and the temperature stayed in the low 50's.
    We had fun at the doc's playing Poker most of the day, and had Subway sandwiches for lunch! Hopefully next week we'll be able to play golf. Today is sunny, and the temperature is supposed to reach 65 degrees.
    Last Tuesday I spent a lot of worthwhile time helping out at the Woman's Shelter.
    This afternoon at 2:05 I'm going to the movies to see "McFarland, USA", with Kevin Costner. I heard it was quite good. Of course, I'll let you know.
    We have a few family members coming in today to spend the week- end.
    My yard guy's just left after prunning back my roses!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a nice, enjoyable week- end. We had fun with family and friends and having dinner out, at some restaurants I'd not been to before.
    Amitiza and I got back from the lake an hour ago. The weather is warmer, about 60 degrees, but again it looks like rain. It's supposed to be like this most of the week. Can't wait for Spring!
    Saw "McFarland, USA" last Thursday. I really enjoyed the movie, and I can honestly recommend it. Kevin Costner was very good!
    Today I'll help out at the Woman's Shelter. The Shelter always receives lots of "stuff" over the week- end.
    I'd like to go shopping tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, it won't rain.
    We're all ready for golf on Wednesday, so maybe the rain will continue to hold off and the temperature will be warm.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's nice and warm here today- about 70 degrees, and Amitiza and I spent some "quality" time at the lake this morning. I love the warm weather, but it's quite cloudy, and I hope the rain stays away for a couple of more days!
    It is supposed to get cold again on Thursday, low 40's! A good day to see a good movie!
    Hopefully tomorrow it will be nice enough to play golf. We have an 8:45 tee- time scheduled.
    I've chosen Italian food for our lunch tomorrow!
    I'm about to plug in a call now, shower, change clothes and go shopping this afternoon. I need to buy a couple of golf shirts and a couple pair of shorts for when the weather stays warm, which should be within the next couple of weeks down here!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's amazing how much the weather changes in just 24 hours!
    Yesterday we were on the golf course, and the temperature actually reached 83 degrees!! I shot an 88.
    Today it's windy and cold- about 43 degrees! But Amitiza and I did spend about 20 minutes at the lake this morning. I couldn't wait to get home, so I could plug in a call here at the house.
    This afternoon at 2:30, a couple of us are going to the movies to see "50 Shades of Grey". I'm not sure it's going to be worth it, but it's good to go to a movie on a day like this! I'll let you know my thoughts.
    It's supposed to slowly warm- up this week- end, and I think we'll stay close to home to avoid the "chill". I really don't like cold weather.
    I agreed to try my hand at Squash again on Monday!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a great week- end! Mine was very relaxing.
    Amitiza and I spent time at the lake this morning, between rain showers! The weather is somewhat warm, about 60 degrees, but it's been raining sporadically over the past couple of days. So far I've plugged in a couple of calls.
    I've decided to relax here at home the rest of today. Why get out in the rain? This is why I enjoy working for Sucampo. No Squash today!
    Saw "50 Shades of Grey" last Thursday. It was fairly good, but I certainly can't highly recommend it.
    I doubt we will be able to play golf Wednesday, since the greens will most likely be quite wet.
    But playing cards at the doc's house is fine!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spent some quality time at the lake with Amitiza, and I had time to plug in al call. The temperature is in the upper 50's, still to cold for me, but Amitiza loves it!
    This afternoon at 3:00, I'll be playing Squash with a friend. For some odd reason, it was hard for him to reserve a court until then. But that's ok.
    We cancelled our golf game for tomorrow, and we'll spend time at the doc's house playing poker. We'll probably have Mexican food for lunch.
    Friday I agreed to help get my friends beach house ready for the up- coming season. We'll spend the week- end there. I can't wait for the warmer weather!
    Thursday may be another movie day for me, if anything decent is playing.
    Can't wait until the 18th to play golf again!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had a very enjoyable time playing cards yesterday at the doc's house! It rained most of yesterday and appears it will rain today. Although the temperature is getting warmer, it's very overcast.
    While Amitiza and I were at the lake this morning, it began to drizzle before we came home.
    This afternoon I'll probably stop by the Woman's Shelter and help out. There aren't any movies playing that I want to see.
    Tuesday night I went to bed early because I was run ragged again from playing Squash!
    Tomorrow afternoon my spouse and I will help clean my friend's beach house. We're planning on returning home Sunday afternoon. Amitiza really enjoys running around in the sand! Gotta' plug in another call.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hope you all had a great week- end. It was nice getting back to the beach again after several months. Since my friend has always been kind enough to share his beach house with us, I felt it was the least I could do to help get it ready for Spring!
    Not much going on there, but Spring is definitely in the air!
    Before we left for the beach, I helped out at the Woman's Shelter.
    Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier today. It's still quite cloudy and looks like rain again. But at least the temperature is in the mid 60's!
    I'll probably not make any calls (f2f) at the end of the week. March Madness is my favorite time of year, and my alma mata is in the field! I love watching college basketball, so I'll stay home and watch as many games as I can in my media room!
    Hopefully, our golf game is on for Wednesday. Please, no rain.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I slept late this morning, so Amitiza and I didn't get to go to the lake until about 9:30. The weather is comfortable, and we stayed there for an hour. It's still quite cloudy, and may rain this afternoon. It's supposed to be in the 70's today.
    If the rain will hold off until Thursday, we can play golf tomorrow! I'm anxious to get back on the golfcourse!
    This afternoon I may go to the driving range and hit some balls. It may sound strange, but this relaxes me!
    My HHC job is going well, and next week I may have to do some follow- up training with a rep. The guy from Columbus, Ohio. I don't think it will interfere with watching March madness, since next week, the week of the 23rd, several games will be played at night.
    Hopefully, I'll make a decent 1st. qtr. bonus from my HHC job. Two more weeks left in the quarter!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We were able to play golf yesterday! It rained very early in the morning, but just before our tee- time the sun came out. We played 18 holes, and the temperature reached 78 degrees at noon. I shot an 87. We ate lunch at Subway (not my favorite).
    But I won't be able to play golf next Wednesday. I'll be doing follow- up training with the rep from Ohio next Wednesday. I'm not sure I want to continue being a trainer for my HHC company. I don't like having to give up my free time I get from the HHC job, and any free time from Sucampo.
    Today I'll stay home and plug in calls, and watch college basketball games! It looks like rain today, but Amitiza and I went to the lake earlier. I plugged in one call there. My yard guys made it here before any rain.
    I'm kind of pissed- off now because my neighbor's pool is being drained - into the street! I think part of the plaster is being redone. But the street is getting very wet.
    This week- end I'll watch more college basketball with friends in my media room!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope you all had a relaxing week- end! I did.
    I spent most of last Thursday and Friday, along with the week- end, watching March Madness! It was great!
    Unfortunately, my school was eliminated from advancing! But, I'm proud of them, and they were able to hold their own! If they make it back into the tournament next year, I'll plan on traveling to watch them play. This year they made it to the second round!
    The weather here is just lovely. The rain stopped yesterday, and Amitiza and I spent over an hour at the lake this morning. It's in the upper 60's now.
    She is quite frisky, and I was able to plug in two calls!
    I'm going to play Squash again this afternoon. I need to get out and enjoy some physical activity today.
    Tomorrow evening my trainee flies in, and we'll work together most of Wednesday. I'm going to be jealous of the guys playing golf! But I do like my HHC job, although I may not train anyomre.
    Tomorrow during they day I'll spend some time at the driving range.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wound up playing and observing Squash most of yesterday afternoon. It almost actually felt good to run around the court!
    Amitiza and I spent a couple of hours this morning at the lake because the weather is so fantastic- low 70's and no humidity! I took time to plug in a couple of calls.
    I'm about to have lunch soon, then I'll relax a while before spending time at the driving range.
    My trainee gets in about 7:00 PM tonight, and he's going to be staying at the Hilton at the airport. I don't have to drive him to his hotel because of the van service. We'll work together for several hours tomorrow. His flight back home leaves at about 6:00 tomorrow. I'm sure he's doing well in the field by now. I really will miss playing golf with my friends tomorrow!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, my trainee cancelled on me last minute. Not sure what happened but I just received a text message. I hope everything is alright. I ended up going to the lake this morning. I ended up having anonymous sex with a group of strange men. We meet up at the lake everyday. I didn't want to admit this here but it's been weighing on my conscious. I can't wait to come back tomorrow!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well, we had an inspection of electrical cable on our grid in the subdivision. Power was out until about an hour ago!
    Obviously the copy- cat (question guy) couldn't wait any longer to comment on my post(s).
    His stupidity seems to become more prevelent each time he posts! He just can't keep up! He's not only disgusting, but really pitiful as well. But that's his problem.
    Things worked out well with my trainee. He's very good, and seems to have the HHC business down pat! I think he may also be double dipping! Bless him!
    Amitiza and I were unable to go to the lake this morning. We'll make up for it tomorrow morning before we take a trip out of town to visit my spouses relatives again. We'll return home Sunday.
    I plugged in calls from here at home today. My yard guys were able to cut my lawn earlier. They'll put down mulch in my yard by mid- April.