This board has become a yawner

Discussion in 'Mallinckrodt' started by Anonymous, Feb 13, 2015 at 10:38 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leaving next week to sell pain scar creams patches full-time. Was doing on side but now just too profitable to dabble in it. Plus many of the smaller mom and pops went under.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoyeed your experience with us

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was going to post here, but it's not worth the effort.

Like I said before. Yawner.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well it's a good thing you didn't post then. Dbag.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

might be too late to leave, reimbursements coming way down, I took a chance knowing it was a quick hit and quit last year to do this. i made 625k last year but now its it down to almost nothing as everything is being rejected. Not sure if I made the right move

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

bullshit on the 625

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

don't know about this guy claiming they made 625, but I know of many people who made over 500k with these creams and 2 that made over a million. Not that hard last year when insurance was paying and you were making 500-1000 per script. Those days are gone but many people made life changing bank. That is fact. Wish i was one of them, I kept putting it off and now too late

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The opportunity was certainly there. If you work(ed) for a pharmacy that billed $1,500-2,500 for a script that cost them about the cost of lunch to make, how could you ever sleep at night?

It's criminal. No integrity or honesty. 'sabout time the payers caught on.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And I know a handful of people who quit "decent" pharma jobs to sell compound creams who are now going to be left out to dry. They sold their souls for the money.

Shit, what am I taking about? I am convincing docs to prescribe overpriced drugs when they really don't need to, so I am no better.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Criminal?? Really?!

So I suppose every rep who sells spine or orthopedic is criminal too. A pedicel screw costs about 50$ to make but is billed about $1500.00. You have no clue what you are talking about.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a stupid and uninformed comment to make, maybe its because you are in pharma and not in med device. So every rep that works for Medtronic selling pacemakers shouldn't sleep at night? criminal? has no integrity or honesty? pacemakers cost a few hundred bucks to make and sell for around 5,000. What an idiotic statement you made. Go back to catering lunches.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi,

Crazy and uneducated guy here. Looks who has the last laugh. Great PURCHASE today huh? Looks like Mallin did the ACQUIRING like I said it was going to do and NOT be acquired!!!!

Yes I am uneducated and have no idea what I am talking about RIGHT!! Like I said keep giving the turkey hoagies for the secretaries and I will stick with the financial information. True genius you are!!! LOL.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A quired here and still believe it will be. That being said great acquisition today tangible and real kidos to the team job well done.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course it will still be aquired. What avg to great mid size pharma company wont be acquired one day down the road? Only ones that will not be acquired are the likes of J&J Pfizer Roche, even AZ almost got bought. You vision is not very original.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Complete BS. They lied to you. No way they average $1400 a day 7 days a week. Thats what it would take to make 500K. Yes Sat and Sun included. I believe they told you this but come on man use some common sense...seriously.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bet your ass it can be, and was, done. 250 workdays a year, 2 scripts a day worth $2,000 apiece. 4 scripts a day worth $1,000. Some of these crooks jack up the price of these scripts by 100 times what it costs to make them. Bill at 4-5 grand. Pay the reps 20-30%. Do the math.

The fun is mostly over, though. Payers finally realized how bad they were getting ripped off--everybody but the government. They don't give a shit. It's not their money. Tri Care still pays big.

Can't make the big bank anymore.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Everybody has to make a profit and set prices so that the freeloaders get theirs for free. Some device companies border on criminal, too.

But the compound pharmacies have almost NO overhead, except for the cost of materials and a couple of buck for shipping.

Then bill at prices higher per ounce than gold. Yes it's criminal.

I don't cater lunches asshole. I play golf.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are clueless r***** pharma rep who will be stuck in pharma your whole life with that mentality. Get back in your Chevy Malibu and be sure to order a salad with your panera lunch you are ordering.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I understand that this is over your head. Someday you'll figure it out, or maybe your mommy can explain it to you.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear those patches are killing it now. Anyone have a pharmacy they can trust that has been paying them on time? I know this will be short lived but I don't want to miss out on this too