Who is really interviewing Managers or MSP?

Discussion in 'Regeneron' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 7:26 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The FDA does not have to notify Regeneron about the approval status of their cholesterol drug until July 26, 2015. They will be lucky to launch it by September, 2015.

I believe they just hired the managers. With that said, when do the interviews MSP really start?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You have no clue what you are talking about, interviews are starting this week in Dallas. This company spent millions of dollars to get ahead of the Amgen product by a few weeks and everyone will be hired and in place way before July 26, trust me. Do some research before you come to this site and post about things you know nothing about. Obviously you are not going to be in Dallas this week!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did the research asshole. Fda has until July 26 to decide whether or not to approve the drug. You arrogant little faggot!!! You will need a head start with twice a month dosing. Amgen will have once a month and better data you little bitch.!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You guys are really attracting some winners with this upcoming launch...

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your joint venture will be a cluster fuck.
    Enough said

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This will be a most epic PISSING CONTEST between Amgen and Regeneron LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The JV will be with Sanofi. Sanofi is a complete disaster. Sanofi will eventually by regeneron. Unfortunately, they will blend the cardiovascular division is with their pharma division and micromanage you all. Go look on the Sanofi board.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is inevitable and that's why many are considering. Who they hell would ever work for Sanofi much less work with them

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

True-was called by a recruiter for the regeneron job- was very interested until he told me this position was a co-promote with Sanofi.

Hope it hoes well for the regeneron folks- but that co-promote deal will probably turn out to be an anchor hanging from your ankle.

Don't understand why these small agile companies think they need the large noose of big Pharma.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Regeneron continues to run adds for this job in the NE

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

regeneron is hiring tons of positions for this launch- It will be a clusterfuck-
    There are many of us that have worked in co-promotes and it is always a mess-
    Sanofi is big pharma, so your precious little start up is on it's way to being another sack of shit, despite what regeneron thinks or believes.
    Hire your little dip shit management team, try to align with Sanofi and prepare to be beaten by AMGEN

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked at Sanofi for 20 years, that place is a shithole and they cannot launch products!

Run!