all these layoffs

Discussion in 'BiogenIdec' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2015 at 7:12 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on? Tried calling two people in MMR team today and both have left BIIB, no one in our pod knew. Found out they were laid off after asking around. Scary, kind of makes you wonder if we could be next.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're a troll. No one says pod.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Robyn Peters

Joe Ciaffoni and his millions of dollars

the Entire Allergan crew

A hot mess is what it is...

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JULY 1st sales force will be downsized
    If you still have 3 ABMs in your territory you may want to start looking

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you positing this as if this is a surprise to anyone? I try like hell to find things to do but can't since there are so many people selling. Nobody will leave as they will wait for the severance if they are smart.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not exactly what I heard, I know we are not filling open positions. All we can do is our best in the field and hope for the best. I think this is a great company and hope to stay.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

more carnage in US commercial today....around 25 let go from what i heard...who is next? thanks JC and RP

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What division were the 25 people in?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What divisions are being affected by these layoffs?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has the severance package been fair? How long and what about insurance?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

MMR has been blown up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found out that they let some of the most experienced of the FRM team go? We are going to have nurse educators trying to resolve complex reimbursement issues and health plan problems? Who are making these decisions ....... it's a shame when turn and burn executives weaken our company. hope they are done carving up our support folks - Best wishes to those who didn't make the cut hope you land soft and fast!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke. They retained the IAMs who honestly don't do anything. Sorry but all sites that want to infuse do. And let the great FRMs go or gave them terrible geographies that they didn't want. Upper mgmt is dumb. Plain & simple. It's a managed care world and we kept nurses around to pretend they know what they're talking about.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the severance for the layoffs? I think my group is going to be let go and want to know what to expect.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the severance package was not very good. 12 weeks, restricted stock options do not automactically vest, and not sure about the insurance. Anyone else know if this is correct? Good luck to everyone. When do you think the lay off will happen? 1st of April? Or When?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at RP history. All of last 3 companies came in knowing WAY more than previous idiots...blows up the teams....replaces with mediocre talent (she calls ROCKSTARS!)....rewards bad behavior....leaves for next endeavor after 2 - 4 years or as long as company will tolerate once she is found out. Not smart, shiny object narcissist with inability to listen or understand what it takes to lead. How does she keep landing in these high level positions?? Apparently even dumber senior management.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is this going to really be a yearly thing, department by department? No matter how successful the year has been and how the layout of the team performed? The morale has really been sucked out of the department I am in.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing is going to happen. ABMs are safe.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wrong.