Canceling National Launch Programs - one week away- WTF

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 9:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just a few weeks into launch and they cancel scheduled programs for next week in all the major markets across the country.
    Our loony in charge attributes this to wanting to "maintain the momentum and excitement generated since launch".

Listen here Cheif Loony - the sales force can maintain momentum and excitement just fine despite your repeated time consuming and unproductive distractions.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anybody remember how cutting the number of ZD's would keep them closer to their customers and the field? Logically that just doesn't make sense. Just as canceling speaker programs to maintain momentum DOES NOT MAKE LOGICAL sense!!!! I know they don't think sales people use their brains but shockingly we can and we don't just believe every line out of them. The reasoning is just never in line with the action. And they think we don't see that!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I know is I hate my micromanaging RD. Where the hell does Shire find and hire these losers? Promoting reps from the field into management is great, but please offer them the proper training. Better yet just recruit experienced managers for the sake of sanity. They should be thankful they are at Shire they will fry and burn at any other company. I wish they would let reps take a confidential survey or rank RD's in the review process.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please let us rank our RD's. Pretty pretty please and please let it become a part of their review. If the RD consistently gets the same rating by every rep on the team, top to bottom that should be taken into consideration.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wasn't the program helping to maintain momentum?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These idiots knew that speaker training was in March and yet you go ahead and plan programs anyway. Who was the dip$hit who thought this was a great idea? Great job planning KK. Wow! These are our leaders. God help us!
    Want to know How to keep the momentum going, stop with the admin. Micro managing BS crap. I am tired of Stela, SpringBoard, making lists, and doing this and that for my lazy RD. Send me the stuff I need before I need it. That's it, the formula is that simple.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This was another example our managements failure to execute based on poor planning. It is hard to have confidence in this band of fools.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is a crisis at the Shire - - - the orcs are marching towards our homes!! Call Gandalf at once!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what you would think! I am so glad others see how stupid it was to cancel programs at the last minute since no one seems to care where I am! News flash! This is a launch! We need more materials and programs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cancling National Launch Programs - one week away- WTF

More like Failure to Launch. Any job where where the interviewers read questions from a manual should have been the first sign. Can a DM really not think of their own questions. Canceling programs...sign # 2. I'm outie.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Cancling National Launch Programs - one week away- WTF

Either the DM cannot think of their own questions or they are NOT ALLOWED to think/ask their own questions. Either way it gives great insight to the leadership philosophy or lack of one.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shadow of Mordor is cast upon the Shire!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, crap, I won't be able to be out of the field for awhile, get laid, and bombed on the company dime.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You want to GAIN momentum? Get rid of Kobe. This sales team performed better before she got here. Same for Sternberg too. Check the share and volume growth. Its all there.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cancelling programs right after a launch? Who does that? Is this the Neuroscience division?

Glad I'm not working there!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yea, PS tries to show how much volume growth we've had and beats his chest at how great things are. Ask him how that volume growth is doing compared to the overall market? He'll change the subject. While you are at it, ask about how much Vyvanse share has grown in the last year since he got here? Try it, the guy is a slime.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you serious? We make pretty good money for what we do-even the occasional Stela training! We have to do it for compliance purposes and generally get lots of time. Pick your battles man....

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kobe is GREAT!! Take your sexist comments and stick them where the sun don't shine!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Of course she's great, she told a of us when she first got here. This self-absorbed, meglomaniac is far from great. In fact many have commented that she is the worst they have seen in Pharma and I have to agree. Just look at the reputation she has in all of her past companies as a good indicator.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And please enlighten us on what was sexist about the statement. There isn't even any reference to gender in the comment.

Thanks you dumb bitch! Now thats sexist!