Omeros

Discussion in 'Syneos Health' started by Anonymous, May 30, 2014 at 8:54 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I assume your one of the new reps...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

March 3rd and no idea how we are being paid for Q1?????
    Ryan... where are you?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the uptake out there? Are doctors excited about the product? How are sales?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Disaster

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it really that bad? I interviewed for the position in November but decided to go with a different position. I thought the product seemed pretty good with good reimbursement

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the area where I work (which I cannot disclose), we were off to a slow start, but sales started picking up real nice starting from the last week of April. We are meeting our targets. Docs like the product. There were some glitches in the reimbursement process, but now all working smoothly. In terms of the team and work environment, it is actually pretty good. For me, so far it is a very good move. I am excited about the prospects of my career with Omeros.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maybe you cater for one of the KOLs! Otherwise, this is not good!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ha! This is a joke. Nobody is anywhere close to meeting their targets. And since we all got screwed out of a Q1 bonus because of the promise of big bucks in Q2, nobody is making money. Abort mission

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm shocked to hear this I almost took this position it seemed like a great job during the interview process. What is the reason docs aren't using this?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think there is a clear disconnect here!! What Q1 bonuses are you talking about? We launched on April 1st! Can you not read plain English?! We are meeting our targets in the area where I work. In fact, over the past week, uptake is looking more and more interesting. Not sure if we are talking about the same company/product.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Run, run, run as fast as you can from this s*itshow. Leadership (if you can call it that) is crooked. Do yourself a favor and look at the lawsuits that have been filed against these clowns. GD is a megalomaniac. ALWAYS thinks he's the smartest guy in the room, on ANY subject. What an a-hole.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest