Panel Interviews

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by Anonymous, Mar 2, 2015 at 3:53 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I saw a post where a candidate was confirmed to a panel interview for Southeast. Has anyone else in the country been confirmed. I was told I would be one of the ones but haven't heard anything yet. Are they still doing F2F?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's my understanding that they are still interviewing, in the early phase, and have not started inviting candidates to panel interviews yet. They said that they had an overwhelming amount of resumes to go through. They have plenty of time as the hire dates are not until mid May

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Managenent has little else to do,
    This could lead to some micro-management.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is true but there are also several other companies building sales teams right now so a lot of the top talent will get hired before late May.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Refering to top talent in a business that compensates
    based on subjective measures, is entertaining.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I always tell potential candidates to do what they need to do. Alkermes is a great opportunity, but there are other great opportunities. And let's be honest. My top few candidates per geography all have exceptional resumes and skills. Anyone of them can do what is asked of them. If you accept another position, then we will wish you all the best and we will move to the next one in line and not blink an eye.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Had my panel interview today in California. Thought it went well. Hope I get an offer.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talent understands selling a me too medication with low market share in schizophrenia, is not a great opportunity. Assuming FDA approval later this year.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not true. There are no panel interviews yet. Still doing F2F

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I did have a panel interview on Tuesday. 4 managers and the director. Stop spreading lies.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone heard anything in North? Interview went well a couple of weeks ago but haven't heard anything since

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you be a little more specific than North?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did all 5 ask questions?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Northeast. Does it matter? Looking for confirmation if anyone other than Cali have been invited to Panel phase

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It does matter dumbass. Wisconsin is a different date than Ohio which is different than New York

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We rate ALKERMES PLC (ALKS) a SELL. This is driven by some concerns, which we believe should have a greater impact than any strengths, and could make it more difficult for investors to achieve positive results compared to most of the stocks we cover. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share and deteriorating net income."

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who is "we"? You and the other kids at your after-school program?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My panel interview is in Salt Lake City on March 10th. Very excited. I have a colleague that has hers the same day in Charlotte. Good luck everyone!!!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Alkermes Plc* (ALKS) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Sell with a ratings score of D+. *TheStreet Ratings Team has this to say about their recommendation:

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Director likes tight fitting skirts.
    Good luck!!