NV Biomeds DOS

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by Anonymous, Dec 17, 2013 at 10:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks for the heads up. sounds like real experience speaking.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

DR's entire crew is toxic. He chooses all of them for a reason. Not very smart, don't ever question anything that he wants done and no conscious. I can't wait to see all of them go down in flames. Will be well deserved. Until then Lilly will keep on its downward spiral.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Upper mgt is the worst ever right now. No sign of improving anytime soon. Waste of a once good company.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ADG please change lay off the gossip

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Gossip bout what?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why u so down on her. Harmless

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most viewed quotes by Lilly reps. hy is this?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

B/C NV is one of the most untalented, unworthy, incapable, et. al. to have her job in the first place. She is leading DR's grand scheme of getting rid of all field sales reps and is an excellent sycophant for him. She's pry to stupid to realize what the grand scheme even is.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why do you think? Have you lost your mind?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got one that tops her. The absolute worst. HRK!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NV, RS, ADG, HK. All basically the same person. All picked and groomed by DR. Have you seen the movie Stepford Wives? All you need to know. No coincidence that we have been spiraling down for the last few years.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the end it's the BOD who destroyed the company. JL, DR and AA might have picked horrible leadership but they were allowed to do so by the BOD. Read some of JL's interviews lately. Obvious that mass layoffs are on the way. Mass headcount reductions will increase dividends so that's all the BOD cares about.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think more layoffs are coming..... why do I have to be on ADG,s current team. I heard how all were tossed under the autobus last time all but 1. Can it happen again, this soon?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you think she knows how bad she was. She never received feedback.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would she receive feedback? Her career path is set by DR regardless of outcomes or feedback. He puts her in a role for a reason then yanks her out before it implodes and puts her in her next role. I too blame the BOD for putting such horrible upper leadership in power. Such an embarrassment. As is the rest of his harem. Disgusting yet funny at the same time. Where are these women's husbands? Heard all castrated, stay at home dads. Explains a lot. They crank out babies and the castrated hubby's raise them and don't ask questions!! LMAO!! Catch them at COSTCO or at their Pilates class!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Assuming you mean the hubbies! Met 2 of them. Yes castrated. Yes baby raisers. Yes for whatever reason protected by DR.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is really mean to say, one quit picking on the Hubby and two how do you even know this stuff. Total BS. get some respect.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be a kool Aid drinker.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NV is a crunchy haired sycophant who wouldn't know talent if it slapped her in the face. She needs to go. She is ruining too many Lilly careers and causing a lot of talented Lilly people to leave. She is in above her head and has no idea what she's doing. She has singlehandedly responsible for losing all the talent in the western US both with reps, DSMs and DOS. In my total career, she has been the most untalented, unprofessional, unworthy, incapable and in humane persons to ever work for this company. You have done a lot to ruin Lilly. Shame on you. I hope you don't end your day feeling like you made a positive difference to the Lilly business because you are doing the exact opposite. Just accept it. Maybe this is your DAP. If it is, you are doing a great job. You should be glad you're not my boss. I would make your work life incredibly miserable.