Abbvie Culture

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by Anonymous, Feb 25, 2015 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is an interesting perspective but it makes a lot of sense. I hope you are wrong though.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just me or did everyone feel RG was going through the motions in his presentation at the all employee meeting? He sounded bored and . impatient almost like he was reading a script that he knew was BS.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yup, just a puppet ruler on a string waiting for his golden parachute so he can run away with his child bride. Just wait until he hits the pavement.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We need a strong committed leader. Not a part time former Abbott veteran with no college degree. I remember when they bought that guy to Ford from Boeing-he turned the company around and didn't file for bankruptcy. We are not that bad, but in a few years will get to that bad if Gonzo continues to steer. All he talks about is culture and some stupid slogans-no action there. He collects people like that in upper management too.

He went and told Shire the merger was on after the treasury rule changes. A few weeks later the merger was off and we paid 1.64 billion. He said we would launch ahead of Gilead in HCV-we all know how that went. He is in lala land with his bride right now-creating websites and living some fairy tale-while we are slowly circling the drain.

The current management seems to think Abbott is a bad word-well then get rid of the Abbott dead weight-starting at the top.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What the hell does a college degree have to do with anything?
    Tell me what that means?
    I don't have a college degree and have rose from the bottom to a high position with high proformence all the way over 30 years. You snot nose little pricks that think your college degree means something to someone, go ra ra yourselves ass holes your stupid mindless fucks.
    It's who you are in life, not what left wing crap you went to for 4 years 20 years ago that mean something.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Translation please, I don't speak profanity.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are like a poet. I am sure you have made a lot of people proud

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I have made a lot of people proud and I have made a lot of money and can retire at 55.
    How many of you higher education types can say that?
    You go RG, you are an inspiration.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You done good with you're high "proformence". You're probably retiring with a publicly funded pension from some mafia controlled Union which is corrupt as the Democratic Party.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok so Siri got performance wrong but you morons on CP would rather concentrate on spelling then on facts, ok whatever but I'll be here long after your gone, hahahahahahahaha.
    I guess that goes back to your college days when you spent ever night drinking and no time on the realities of life and how to function as a human. I'll retire with lots of money and you will struggle to find a new job where the people can spell better then you!
    This CP is made of of college brats with not much future.
    Thank you RG.
    Thank you JH.
    I've worked and you have paid me a fair wage, what more does anyone want?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your staying? Weird. Your getting a fair wage. Maybe. There are so many great opportunities outside of abbvie. Just accepted one of them with a biotech company. Salary went from 122.5k to 140k. Stock 25 k and sign on bonus 15k with 4 weeks vacation And a future. So please stay put

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know you have risen to the top, but it's .....you're mindless fucks or you are mindless fucks. Now continue rising to the top. Like a turd in the toilet.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nonsense, numerous people at headquarters write and speak this way. They believe they have "rose" so far that they are too good for a union. Out of the farms and orchards and into the office; that's a real "edumacation" for many. Jes lissen to them "conversating".

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Except for, perhaps, grammar, spelling, and learning how to get along with others in a civil society.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's wrong with Humira that you need to complain?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You missed the point. Talking about culture here. You must be in mgt

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Culture with management Is the worst in the N W.

19. In the west if you're diversity and a quota filler you become DM in Fresno...Tucson is next.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The NW is the best. Me and my BOYZ have ruled the roost ( and the stalls!!!!) for years. Don't hate the playaz sugar. BTW if you are a cute twinkish guy let yourself be known. The sky is the limit and we have a lot of "good times" on the road.

BC
    The Idaho SAE