Salix. Really?

Discussion in 'Valeant Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Mar 3, 2015 at 10:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pearson. What the hell did you do? Salix cancelled their earnings call yesterday. What they posted was an epic failure. They missed earnings by hundreds of millions of dollars in fourth quarter. You just bought a polished turd and their board walked with hundred of millions in their pockets. Where was the diligence?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so myopic! One earnings announcement ? really? Inventory issues will be solved, indication will more than likely happen soon. Have you seen Salix stock go from $89 to $158 in a few months. Patience! How much is Pierson making annually? Board members people grew a company from infancy to now, they did not do it through acquisition only. Seriously, get a grip.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing a few more black folders won't fix.

Mike

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You need to get a grip. If we didn't buy you than your stock would be back around $50 if that...the main reason your stock had a run up (starting last August) was based ONLY around buy out rumors. X550 has declining demand in HE and no one has any idea if insurance is even going to pay for a drug that barely improves IBS symptoms over placebo- especially at $1500 a month.

Investing in Salix over the last year was straight up gambling that someone would purchase you. NOT on any type of fundamental. Have you even wondered why we got you at $158 when many of you idiots (as well as idiot day traders) thought you deserved a premium on your already over priced stock? NO ONE else wanted you- there was no bidding war. Your financials are crap. IMO (and many others) we overpaid and shouldn't have done this acquisition.

For $158 we got a crap salesforce that only cares about how much PTO or what car they are getting. Over half of you are going to be canned- probably after the year so we can save money on the severance. Good luck.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When do you place company car orders?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

#1 GI Sales Force. There were 4 or more companies with
    Strong interest , so get your facts straight. Thanks for the open
    door welcome. Classy

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What are my car choices?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Do you guys work on the European calendar or Canadian? Can I get my car wash allowance because you know it snows a bunch here in the NE? Hmmm. Do I get $200 a day for food when I travel?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one else was seriously I trees tee in you- that's why we got you on the cheap.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think $14.5 billion for a product that has yet too break a billion is cheap then you are seriously smoking crack.

Gilead bought Pharmasett, the company that discovered Solvadi the $87,000 Hep-C treatment for $11 billion. They are pulling almost $3 billion a quarter with that drug right now. They made their fucking money back in 10 months post launch. THAT was cheap.

Valeant got bamboozled on this one. Salix was their "rebound girlfriend" after Allergan kicked them to the curb. Read the earnings report.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I work for Salix and I support this message.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'd say the only one who needs to get a grip is you. There's a reason why you're still a rep and people much smarter and richer make these decisions. Have you noticed our stock price since the deal closed? North of $200 not a bad run up. When does the aquiring company ever shoot up like that? And did it drop significantly after Salix reported earnings? No. Know why? Because these folks that make billion dollar deals and are worth billions themselves are pretty damn good at their jobs. Perhaps they even knew it would be a terrible quarter due to the inventory issues. You think? ? Now get back to picking up Chipotle and leave the important stuff to the adults.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Chipotle? We work for Valeant. Taco Bell and tap water is about as rich as we go.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am a Salix rep and I have a couple pertonent questions. Serious replies only

1 When am I getting my new Valeant car? I demand an upgrade because I deserve it
    2 Is Pearson really fat?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You'll get your new car the day Pearson hits 250 lbs.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There was no bidding war for Salix hence the price and quick close.
    Everyone just wanted the F out

Nuff said

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Including the current employees.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Valeant is an even worse company than Salix

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How's that crow taste?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty funny now huh bitches looks like we know wich company knows it's shit! Lmao