Biomet Ortho Spine Doc

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Dec 15, 2014 at 2:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an Ortho spine surgeon using almost solely Biomet spine instruments and says he doesn't want to change.

What can I offer him from Stryker that Biomet doesn't already have in their bag?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

pain cream

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a similar problem, I haven't found anything to offer. Maybe some of our biologics

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cash baby Cash

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A real career

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

VLIFT, GIZA and AccuLIF are all things you could take that Biomet doesn't have. If you have the VLIFT I've heard good things; not much on the others.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Comical says the Biomet millionaire

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most of my docs hate Biomet, Styker can compete with most of their products

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blasphemy

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No one hates Biomet; I think you could get in with some products but it will be difficult.

Some of the adjustable implants could work

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have an opportunity for Biomet full line ortho or Stryker spine. I have good relationships but not much experience with these lines.

I have seen good things on both but which would you go for?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lay out the full deals (salary, commission guarantee, term of years, commission percentages, hot assistants, etc). Paint me a full picture and I will make your decision for you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wherever you can flip business. Realize most Spine docs have been mostly loyal to one brand/rep no matter and are hard to flip in 1-2 years. Stryker spine markets are going to fall into the above statement and if there is existing business take it otherwise do not sell Stryker spine.