Cost of spine procedures

Discussion in 'Stryker' started by Anonymous, Jan 26, 2015 at 11:20 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This might be a strange thing to ask but I am in the last stages of interviewing and want to know the cost to the hospital so I can see how much I would make per procedure. PLIF or ALIF

Give me a ballpark, I would appreciate it

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've been out of the game for a few years but a PLIF started at around $11,500.00. I could be off but I believe that's what it was.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I want to know this too, how much for any Stryker spine surgery? Scoli, or any of the other usual procedures

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For a one level ALIF procedure is closer to $3500.00

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a competitive rep trying to get some insight on your pricing, I appreciate how stupid you could actually be by giving me this info. Thanks!!!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey FartNozzle if you are a competitive rep you wouldn't be here looking for pricing.Pricing varies for everybody on everything.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Think what you like. I am in the middle of an RFP and just trying to get insight on what you idiots are charging. Fixing to flip this biz and put one of you assholes on the street!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wrote that price quote; I was completely speculating on the price from what I've heard from other reps in OTHER companies. I don't even work for Stryker Spine.

Good luck looking like a tool in your meeting!