So how many reps are selling compound on the side?

Discussion in 'Endo' started by Anonymous, Jun 8, 2013 at 11:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is his name Eric, by any chance?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's too bad because I know Eric is one of the few owners whose compounding pharmacy is PCAB accredited. PCAB may not mean a whole lot to most people right now, whether they are selling compounds, or prescribing them. But in the near future the Board of Pharmacy is really going to crack down and enforce rules more strictly. Just a heads up. Good luck to all who do decide to go with a compounding pharmacy. The business model is sound, if you perform your due diligence and ask all the appropriate questions.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just started with Painpro Rx. Dropped a few pads, we will see as lots of competition. Seem like decent guys and are paying some of my expenses.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you want a real stable position with a compounding lab call me I will guide you. I am Ex Endo. 917-406-6941

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only 1099.....commission only paying about $100 per script.

stay away

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Most reps just want do it because they just cant sell! Sorry but true!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm making $200-600$ per script with these guys

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are making $200-$600/ Rex with PainPro or the other??

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been doing it for 7 months now. In the area. The commissions are pretty good and am able to use all my contacts here. I saw the writing on the wall a year ago and this is working out pretty good. It also is not effecting my responsibilities here.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know of any good compouning rxs in New Jersey?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also here in new jersey. Would be nice if anyone had a good contact for compound creams. I am getting the feeling we don't have much time left. I have good relationships. Your reply would be appreciated.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No opportunities at this time in NJ. Endo reps are already selling creams in this area. There are some opportunities in Western MD, Upstate NY and Northern PA.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Painpro RX, they also have wound care and scar cream as well. 518-796-4313

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anything is the northeast?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes pain products are us top notch pain company pay per script now go get'm

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NEVER SEEN SO MANY UNETHICAL REPS IN MY LIFE! GOOD JOB GUYS. YOU MAKE US ALL PROUD.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unethical??!! Wtf are you talking about? What is unethical if you were let go? Shut up jerk! Not everyone is always looking to get over!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go away compounding pharmacies. Everyone at endo is tired of your post. Please please go away.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes