BMS Greece bottled water

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Jul 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kritonas saved himself by changing position once again.
    Next change end of 2016!!!!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The new star of the company is Andreou.
    2 Resignations, hidden agendas, "confidential discussions for promotions" and support of a recruitment in sales management with "known history" in the past.
    Go Konstantinos

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The management team or else as they say the OC team is tragic!
    After Khan, search for fun!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's a pity that talented people leaved BMS and they did nothing on time to keep them .

Guys ?By the way ,does anyone know why Andreou's Leader Intergration has no minutes ? As all the other groups did ? do you find that random ...? I don't !
    Do you know why Andreou's Integration meeting had no action plan from him .... ? Why it was never announced to the team ... ? Do you find that random too ? well ... I don't ..

Apparently there are things that are hidden and someone is trying to protect him , despite all the bad he has done to this company ! Emmaule is trying to support his choice and Vaso is not been transparent ... She knows a lot ... But she presents them the way she wants ...

This is not right for HR ! Shame on them all ...

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Andreou is a military person and thinks that we are his soldiers ... cool it down man ... he does not want to work with people that have opinion and express it .... All his choices , confirm that ... He wants us to keep the head down ... sorry .. we are in 2016 ..
    I cant understand how BMS tolerates that . does CEE or region know any of this ?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pheroze should not know those things . He is a real leader . he would never allow this circus .
    Andreou is a clown . if he has seld respect , he should resign !

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

self respect ?he only has self protection interest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

someone should tell HR CEE . this is unacceptable . all Imm/Vir team is demotivated .
    and let's not mention all the compliance issues that andreou and michelis could face in an audit

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

the only know what they want to know .... and they always hide what they want to hide . this is not BMS I joined some yeards ago ... i feel disgrace

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go ...? You mean Leave Konstantinos , leave !
    nobody wnats you the way you have become and the way you behave to us . you should be ashamed of your self . you have to do with people , that have feelings , not machines .

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Go Konstantinos doesn't mean to leave.
    It's ironic. Like keep going.
    Konstantinos is a human! He have feelings.
    But also all the resigned people have feelings!
    And they resigned because of him!
    You may ask them! and the opinion all the others of his team have!
    and the management team knows that!
    And they made a meeting on that.
    Ok? Just think the big picture!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The expression "shame on you" is Andreou expression!
    He responds the posts of behalf of Andreou!!! (HAHAHA)

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

All are afraid of the compliance audit.
    those Type B events
    There are coming...

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agree....hahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

type B are non promotional , but andreou and michelis connect with mails that those have to be linked with sales . type b , closed invitations in envelopes and they want us to oblige to doctors to come . it's a medical event . not sales . hope someone form compliance reads that . we have evidence in our hands .

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hope auditors come to sales force as well . they even asked us to "book" through mail the medical presentations . Tagkalakis ?are you there ? go and catch them both. Andreou and Michelis are asking Sf to do not complaint thinks . and then they recall the mails ...

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

we have to contact compliance. It is time

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I don't know what was the company situation years ago, but now is a disaster. No management no decisions.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The worst in the industry.