ONC EGOS

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 27, 2015 at 10:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The bragging and bragging and going on and on and on about your awesome experience and what you did and where you worked. Sad to see see this type of behavior. I hope that some folks can learn to be humble and think about what they can bring to the table here and what they can do going forward. Stop your ego, you not that cool new folks, it not doing you any good.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're Overblown pharma reps. Do nothing different than any other rep, breakfast, lunch , dinner for docs. Kiss their asses, etc. docs know about drugs a year before the reps ever heard the name.
    Oncology is the only specialty a doc can print money. One step above a vet.
    They prolong the inevitable for a very steep price.
    Getting sick of it, bored, disillusioned and moving on to something else, whatever that may be. Money isn't everything.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The people who say "Money isn't everything" don't have any

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the opposite you twit.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well with five in a pod fighting to see one doc who doesn't want to see any of them I guess those reps need to hold onto something!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the bragging absolutely will do some good. It's already clear to (at least) me that bragging gets you someplace at bms. Progression up the food chain has little to do with ability or tangible results here. I think all I need to do is say im going to do something and whether it works or not isn't the point. It's the look at me affect. Get on board

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very true. Just had someone, in CV, on a plan, that was hired to sell oncology.
    Not what you know or what you've done, but who's a$$ you kiss.