I have an oncology offer!

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 12:15 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looking forward to meeting my new teammates and roommate!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Best you reference roommate, you'll be attached at the hip 24/7, your marriage/relationship will suffer and probably fail, you'll turn to heavy alcohol consumption starting on Tuesday after 5 pm and resorting to asking all of your POD mates permission to take a crap........enjoy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you get your offer via HR contact or did hiring manager call you?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The hiring manager called. I'm so happy!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My condolences!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how many got offers? are they going back to the well on some territories? post if you are being called this weekend?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Roommate???? WTF?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to burst your bubble but there is a very very strong possibility that your new teammates don't want you as a fifth wheel - they just had no choice. I don't know of any team that actually wants a new member.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what does "roommate" mean?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I was hired so that the primary care retreads could be eventually be displaced. So, how the rest of my teammates feel is irrelevant.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you will find out soon enough how relevant it is. LOL - jokes on you

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatever you want it to mean.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I got a call and an HR offer. Do we have roommates at training? Please tell me know. Also know mention of the company car. Is there an SUV or AWD choice? Is that the Subaru legacy?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you get your offer?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations....you now work for the most bureaucratic, dogmatic, top down thinking, metric crazed, typical "Big Pharma" oncology division in the industry. All of the top level and mid-level management are from our sample dropping divisions. Don't believe me? Look for yourself. This isn't Celgene or Gilead. There is no cause for great celebration. We have lost a sizable number of very talented wraps over the past 18 months due to the toxic culture at BMS. The products are very good but we have an abnoxious number of people in territory right now, and veteran reps are disgusted. Pop the cork!