Money in the bank

Discussion in 'AMAG Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, when are we going to buy something new and meaningful? 400 million dollars without any returns… Why are the shareholders not screaming?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nope...cock in the tank

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you all hiding in a cave? Have you not been watching/reading AMAG's recent acquisition that has its stock price soaring 30%+ in the past few months. And the analysts being incredibly bullish about the company. Get in on the ride. It is a lot of fun!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Crack is amazing stuff isn't it?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh hell yeah it is! So is our stock! Whammy!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The stock will be worthless by the time the blackout is lifted. Don't count your chickens...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Right!! Whammmy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"5 Drugs...$500 Million...in 5 years.."
    Quick! Who said that???

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summary

Feraheme is toast!
    Lumara is a bad acquisition, and Makena is a high-risk product.
    Two separate sites and limited M&A experience suggest synergies will prove illusory.
    The company has gone from being cash-rich to debt-poor - a ~$1 billion balance sheet swing.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone receive their free TV yet?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I received a free TV and a couple of grand as an incremental incentive comp. What did you receive? A nice pat on the back for your sub par performance...Oh by the way, my options are +107% more than what they were a year ago. How about your options. Oh I am sorry, you don't receive any....

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What do you think now?