What's new in Diabetes Care?

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Oct 14, 2014 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't believe that ship is still afloat.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Things are great. We are number 2 in the market and we are going to buy Medtronic.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You think Bayer is going to sink any money in that business? Not likely.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mass exodus coming

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah sure. What ever. Those who are still a float on this ship love it! Easy breezy! It's great without the ditsy Egyptian queen and the plastic convulsive horse. We're lead by the hands off Canadian now. Couldn't be better.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who is that? is that Russell guy?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this happening?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If the Bloomberg leak of the sale of Diabetes Care does not get you to look for a job, then you are looking to retire or collect unemployment. In four months, DC will not be part of Bayer and 75% of us will be gone globally. Good luck everyone!!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sad but true. It was good while it lasted. Glad the interim won't see the light of day. You reap what you sow.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stick a fork in it. DC is done.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You got that right. And don't think whoever ends up buying it is going to offer as generous severance as Bayer. Sad, really.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh crap! Then I hope we have layoffs before they sell. I think it will be some time yet before a deal is closed. The articles even mentions it will be difficult to sell at Bayer's asking price.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Leave it up to Bayer to demand an unrealistic price. They should take what they can get. I guess the US Medicare reimbursement situation didn't teach them anything.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The least Bayer could do is offer a good severence and retirement package to the tenured reps for their loyalty and many years of service and not be the typical SOB foreign company that sucks it dry and leaves the loyal for dead in this shit economy. There's a lot to be said for Made In America.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

watch out for insider info on layoffs in May 2015 for Germany around 50 heads, other EU around 12, Canada around 9 and US around 62

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's it like around there these days? Do people actually care? Or are they just going through the motions? I heard Tarrytown is nearly empty.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah I can see that happening. There are territories with market shares less than 5%. Yikes!