Annual Concert

Discussion in 'Genentech' started by Anonymous, Oct 26, 2014 at 1:27 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok it's that time of year to vote for the annual concert act in Vegas for the 2015 National meeting! I want Miley!!!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be a dip shit moroon.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Moroon? As in Maroon 5? Oh please tell me it won't be them again. Or Matchbox 20. Whoever makes this decision doesn't seem to read the surveys so why keep asking us?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope this is a joke! With all the healthcare cost now how con you justify a concert in Vegas! Shame on you Genentech !!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is exactly why we shouldn't post our business on CP. Start thinking before you post people!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dude, we just picked up an easy 75 Mil with the specialty distribution model. We need to party!!! We should invite some of the Pharmacists from Sloan Kettering and show them how to party. Chill out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new specialty distribution model has helped our fleet department budget so next year we can all drive jaguars, bmw's and mercedes for company cars, as we are entitled to. Great idea Genentech!!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JLO and Nicky Minaj!!!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Miley would be so cool!! Love to see Miley and Ian french kissing on stage!!!!!!!!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pretty teeny bop suggestions so far. How about Jason Aldean or Florida Georgia Line?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No country, vomit!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We already know about your yearly "money is no object" week long party in vegas.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, so you're one of the phonies that hangs out up front waiting for Kelly Clarkson or Katie Perry to perform like it is your own private concert.....get a friggin life. Today's country is so much better your Top 40 kiddie music. Keep Taylor Swift too, she is a fraud.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is why I "Shake it off"

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I never said top 40 either, you did. I agree it's crap along with country.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hear the price of these concerts and all the excessive useless meetings and parties are factored into the pricing of our products.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Factored Yes you are a maroon

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes Maroon 5!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're all immature, over paid oncology bimbos

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are definitely overpaid but I ain't no bimbo! I do about 2 lunches a week to show some activity and then go to the gym and salon and meet my friends for lunch on the other days on the company dime. I collect a big salary drive around in my luxury car check how all my investment accounts are doing that Genentech provides and I wonder what I am going to wear the next day! Life is god!