Movin' on Up?

Discussion in 'Amplity' started by Anonymous, Nov 9, 2014 at 7:25 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If I stay on board here I need to be movin' on up!
    Possible or waste of my thought power?
    Signed,
    A worthy one...

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. What happens to the more experienced around here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It just depends whether you are sales or clinical. Either way it's tough to move up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seems this place can waste your background! I look around at my peers and we're on totally different levels, but we're all paid the same and considered the same.

Sort of depressing to think this is where experience gets you. This company is wasting good talent by keeping them in the rotting in the go nowhere, get paid nothing jobs.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Let me guess, you're a pharma rep? Just what is your "good talent" you speak of?" Faking calls or ordering the best pizzas for offices that don't want to see you? LOL Pharma reps are dinosaurs. No real talents, no work ethic and just kinda sad that they are not bright enough to realize that. If you interview with a company in another industry and you tell them the truth about what you do day to day they would laugh at you and you know that. Welcome to your reality.

-Your PSS Recruiter

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

100% wrong. never faked calls, never excelled at pizza orders, never cheated the system. Top notch in work and work ethic. Got here thru a big fat cutting. do the same job now for half the salary. Can now pay half the bills. Incredible. Hey, dinosaurs need plenty of greens.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you can't get the job and salary range you need you'll probably need to jump off this dingy. And from what I see it is a real rubber dingy. Sure ain't a ship.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well your wife said my dingy was twice as large as yours. That is why she has been limping so much lately.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You do know that a dingy is small right? You just compared his small penis to your small penis. Congrats!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well a dingy is about 6 feet long so I'll take that Porky!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

btw a six foot dingy could be an object of mass destruction.

I think the OP wants a raise, promotion, or something to pay their bills. I say carry a tin cup in the offices. Explain the money situation at this place and beg between attempts at making doctor details.