Telephone number for Xanodyne

Discussion in 'Xanodyne' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Needing a number for xanodyne to verify employment i have been out of the workforce for a while and have no clue what is going on. Does anyone have a number all the numbers i have are disconnected. Did i miss some big news? Thanks

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sure you are. Reads like a need to speak to someone for your competitive landscape report for the pain market.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey fuckface have you heard about this super new invention called "Google"?! I think you will really like it!!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No I am serious and really don't appreciate your language. I guess the pharma world is still the same people who are not very helpful. I have not worked in pharma since 2009 and have been able to stay home with my kids. Recently accepted a local position with a local company NOT in PHARMA and the company called saying Xanodynes number was disconnected. So much for helpful people in the world today. Thank you both for your very rude non helpful comments. Wonder how would feel if someone talked to your mother that way . Shameful, but it is true very very what you have in your heart comes out through your words and actions.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a whiny fat chick. Stay home and raise your brats big Bertha. Make sure they get an education so they are not as dimwitted and lame as you. Fat chicks like you always seem to be whining and PMSing. Eat a salad every once in awhile.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow - another angry rep on cafe pharma. What a surprise....