The new "what good looks like" RD Atlanta

Discussion in 'Shire' started by Anonymous, Nov 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What a freaking joke!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Be very careful, I heard he cried the last time his name was posted on here and had to call cafepharma to get his name removed. HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! then he went to JT and they prayed together

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then after the call with JT called someone else to talk shit about JT. Speaks out of both sides of his mouth and agrees with whoever is in front of him at the moment.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you the numbers and rankings say? All I hear is sour grapes.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you believe your statement, you are really lost... Fuckin idiot

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard he really screwed over Jon Coktoasten for the job! Feel really bad for Jon, he was the better choice.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We would have been fortunate to have Jon! Heard he is leaving for greener pastures now. Big loss for Shire!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What looks good? My ass vs. his face!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Aaaaahhhh, T thinks he's actually good at his job. Too bad he doesn't realize we succeed in spite of the damage he does. Idiot. How did he ever get promoted

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get used to it. Its frikin bizzaro world here ever since Kathy took over. Anyone who is smart isn't safe unless you kiss her ass and just run as fast as she wants you too. Plus this guy learned from his ZD who is the master two face. His ass was almost shitcanned a couple years ago for ruining his zone. Suddenly he's a hero. What does that tell you.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

how did he ruin his zone?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ask his managers. All of them.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who are you talking about?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim B

How will his head fit in that ballroom @ launch?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He's not new....????

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim's not new.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Tim is not new.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JT was a career RD for 20+ years before shire... He is spineless, self serving human being who does not have a pair. emnens was onto him & his shit... CES got him to contain it, but he is back!
    Right up kk's anal cavity

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can't stand-up to anyone or FOR anything... So he acts like a righteous pastor, like he couldn't possibly be wrong, a total joke! But exactly what KK wants, a stupid robot

He has not had a new idea in 30 years..

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As a rep I would hate to have a RD or ZD that won't stand up for what they believe in or for their reps. How quickly some forget that without us, they themselves wouldn't be where they are today. You are only as good as your reps and if they lose faith in you, you will have nothing. Reps will run through walls for a good leader and will do the opposite the minute they don't feel valued or PROTECTED. So many good RD's and ZD's forget this. We watch how you treat your peers and your reps (ALL OF THEM) from the strongest to the weakest and from each interaction we learn about your character.

In light of thanksgiving, I just want to say how thankful I am for my RD and ZD in the NE. I told my RD this directly so they know who they are.