Its all out there

Discussion in 'Durata Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Nov 16, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same guy who told the RBD's he was very rich before he ever started Durata needs 2 years severance to along with mega millions? I get 3 months, a quarters bonus and still not sure about benefits. Good deal.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Were you the founder of this company? Did you create this and raise the cash? Do you know how to take a company public? No! You're an ass wipe, low life idiot. You don't deserve three months severance! What a bunch of POS crew of sales people. You suck!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Go F yourself, PE is a scumbag of enormous porportion. This company was a sham before it started, and proved to be just that. Nuff said.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He has every right to do what he did. It doesn't change the fact that we were all pawns in his little chess game. We trusted a wolf in sheeps clothing. I'm sorry but I admit I was duped. He's one up but the game is just beginning.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Game over the day the deal closed. You're an amateur. And the biggest POS scum bag.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously bitch! Pawns? You're an absolute idiot and deserve to be duped.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your vocabulary matches your dick size- very small. The only low life is you- the boss' ass kisser

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps. But I'm way richer than you today and way more thankful.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You enjoy your money Maybe you can buy a little moral fiber with it. Wipe your ass with your money, I d rather be a decent person.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You sound like a real whiny pussy. It's just business, you work for a pharma company & don't care about money? You're such a saint, I'm sure it's all about the research & the patient for you.

I'll be going to Actavis & keeping my fat salary. Who cares how much they make? We'll keep our salaries and have better job security with smaller territories. You should stay at home & do charity work.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We'll see how long that works. I'm sure Actavis will be tolerant of the pennies this sales force brings in. Remember the email: You will keep your current compensation package "for now." I'm sure Actavis will have no problem paying you more than the Hospital DM's with all of your sales.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think most will stick around long enough to get paid out on the rest of the guaranteed bonus. Especially those that were MDM's for 4-5 months. Then maybe stay a while or jump if the right opportunity comes along. Maybe even stay for a year or two and just dot the i's and cross the t's. I think most will be gone in 6-12 months though. Not our choice but as it's been said here many times "it's just business" which is a two way street.