Onsolis question

Discussion in 'Meda' started by Anonymous, Nov 25, 2014 at 2:19 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey there

I was thinking the other day that several years ago I applied for the job at Meda to sell Onsolis and actually got the job offer, but to be honest it sucked so I didn't take the job. Anyone know if that division was ever successful. My gut was telling me not to take the job besides being a poor offer. Mould love to hear someone's thoughts

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bases from 120k-130k plus the works a poor offer? What brings you on here during the day? No job? Take a look at who our senior management is. Onsolis was for movers and shakers. Your gut was right, job wasn't for you

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's a joke. This company sucks. Whoever wrote the above is a complete douche and a liar.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmmmm that's funny idiot considering you responded to the message less than 20 minutes later than the poster. You are definitely not a mover or a shaker. Loser lol

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you really that much of a dick?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If we had Onsolis, at least we'd have something to sell. What's going to happen when Dymista goes generic soon? The top districts are only doing 30 scripts of Aerospan a week and there are rumors that it will be pulled from the market due to all of the reported adverse reactions. Please have something in the pipeline. I hate begging for scripts, you cant polish a turd.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Onsolis was so good Dave, Ed, Freddy and Jennifer HR person were all let go. Knucklehead.