I would personally NOT recommend working for this company

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Oct 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who would ask for the recommendation of an anonymous loser on CP?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

EVERYTHING! This company blows boners.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You blow boners

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whatev's yo! LMMFAO!!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here, Here

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALL of the reps I knew who left this wretched pile of stinking excrement are sooooo much happier!!

Arbor sucks the serious moose boner & musty ballzzz!!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Please go. Please please go if you are so miserable.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jon McGrael totally stole that idea from his trainer days at TAP. What a steroid loaded loser.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Because Atlanta has so few black people that it must be sold off label??? You familiar with Atlanta's demographics at all???

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Okay, serious questions here. What's the salary range, bonus, bennies, etc. like here? And, why are there *always* openings? Is the turnover THAT high at Arbor? Any honest, sincere and helpful replies would be most grateful! I'm desperate at this point tbh...

Thank you for any insight/advice you can give honestly.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a job. It's not a forever career, but it pays the bills for a while. Solid company, tough products, but they are all tough. Free car, free gas, decent health benefits. Kinda low salary for Pharma, but better than many industries. Base starting mid 40s with bonus potential of around 20...so 60ish to start. It's not a bad place to start your career. If you get an offer and want to be in Pharma take it. It's as solid a Pharma company as you can get from a product/pipeline/leadership point if view. But take that with a grain of salt as anything can happen in Pharma in the blink of an eye. And your experience will depend on whether you have a good manager or not, much like other sales jobs. G-luck.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a great first job in the industry.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agreed

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The turnover is good turnover. Used to, no one left this job b/c they hired experienced professionals who knew what they were coming into and were excited to sell. Now they hire people who have no experience in Pharma who get the job and can't handle it...and trust me it's not like other sales jobs. It's harder and easier and if you don't know what I mean, you need to find out before taking the job or you will be engulfed with autonomy, boredom (u have to create ways to stay busy), and feeling like you never make a difference, but trust me, you do...it just takes time to see the fruits of your labor. If you would have a hard time with that then go to another industry...this is what u can expect from pharmaceutical sales.

So Arbor is not a bad place by any means. I work outside the industry now, but I would recommend working here if you're at the right place in your career and can work independently and stay motivated without seeing immediate results. Celebrate the small wins and then stay on that commitment and remind, remind, remind...it's the name of the game...go to see ur best docs every week, no matter what ur call plan or manager says...that's all the free advice I can spare.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I took a position here. Great manager but honestly they can't pay enough. If you have no experience and are fine with a base in the 40's go for it. If you want a six figure income, pass.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Entry level never equals six figures.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worked there for a year and thought it sucked immensely after being in the industry previously for 8 years with another company! Would not recommend it to anyone unless you are very young and don't have to provide for anyone other than your self. Just not enough $$ or appreciation of your efforts for the job you do!!!!!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wouldn't say you "worked".

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Don't be so sure. SpecialCare Hospital Management Corporation, a very small company with about $10 MM in sales, was slapped with a Corporate Integrity Agreement in December. If the offense is blatant enough, then there will be an Agreement. The OIG does not take kinkly to off-label promotions.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OIG is Kinky?