Expansion for new sales force

Discussion in 'NPS Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Sep 11, 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You left out #6: If you believe #1, 2, 3 and 5, you are not doing your homework on NPS. Come to NJ and really see how life is. A lot of people are in for a big, sad surprise.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HR working overtime. Need to turn the joy down a notch or 10, ladies. Many here are getting pissed at the games.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How quickly are offers made after simulation and interview panel?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got my offer the following week!! Great package!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes 115 base with 5K cash and 25K options as signing bonus. real money !!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me too!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

me three???

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BS how is it possible they came after me with a 65 base and after you with 115 - no way. I'm top of my pod for the last quarter and scored over 87% on every quarterly training qualifier. No tickets - not for speeding or parking. Average over 3 pharmacy calls per day. Last quarter two of my calls were presented to the district as "best new sales technique" including bridging to a third product on one call. No way you got a better offer.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This literally made me LOL! You bridged to a third product?? WAY TO GO!!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

at least you have a nice safe and warm pod to welcome you back. that's teamwork!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Awesome! Hope you at least got a Starbucks card out of that anyway

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I turned the job down but it makes me sad I even considered it if they are open to hiring people with your background. I have not worked around people like you (fresh out of college mentality, pods, proud of bridging and detailing skills, etc.) since graduating college. Good luck launching the drug with these kids.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

orapharma or viropharma only please. move along pod face.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pharmacy calls...top person in my pod...training qualifiers, etc. Who would be proud of that bull$hit? I almost fell on the floor laughing. No one actually talks like that. It must be a joke. LOL

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow you're quick

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How many options are being offered for new sales reps?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1.2 million

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

smart ass! it's 1.2 shares!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Francois is offering hands on mentoring in lieu of stock options, Luke is offering high colonic treatments after hours

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the best job I've ever had - far superior to viropharma, better teamwork, great products, bonus, bonus, bonus,

You are lucky to interview and blessed to be hired