Why I quit using Metagenics

Discussion in 'Metagenics' started by Anonymous, Jun 18, 2007 at 12:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This site has little to do with quality and everything to do with idiot salespeople. Widget selling buffoons.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whew! I'm glad it wasn't because of the Big Balls Jamboree held every June!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Need to franchise TBBJ. Orlando, Tulsa, Sandpoint, and Suffield are all great additional locations.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Perhaps. But the good folks at Gig Harbor have bent over backward to ensure the success of our Jamboree. But maybe one of the locations you mention would work! We have over 6 months to decide. Thanks for your suggestion!

5. Well, I was sitting here researching which magnesium supplement I should be using and which brands are of higher quality... Then I stumbled across this post.
    I can honestly say the disgusting conduct from people if both companies on this thread has allowed me to easily conclude I will use neither. Thank you all for allowing me to narrow my options further.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wish both you and your magnesium supplement only the best of luck! You will always be welcome at our annual Big Balls Jamboree!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's it. I've had it. TBBJ is an industry-only event. Your allowing the general public to attend is the straw that broke the camel's back. I hereby resign as the Event Treasurer and Secretary. I am finalizing the program for the SSSS - The Shindig for Super-Sized Scrotums. Stay tuned for more information.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's tough to go against precedent! The Big Balls Jamboree will always be the Super Bowl of events. It's the Big Apple, it's Mardigras in New Orleans, It's Sweet Caroline in Boston, it's the World Series with The Babe!
    Leave well enough alone. There are always a "few" attendees from the outside who are allotted tickets- non participants! I have not yet submitted your resignation to the board!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When looking for more information on Metagenics or Xymogen google leads to this message board. What on earth are you people on? Do you not realise that everyone can see your comments and that your ip address's can be traced. You are shaming the names of the companies that you work for. Show some dignity and professionalism and if you can't do that I would say you are in the wrong profession. Go flip some burgers for a living.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are either very dumb, or you are a liar, or both! (It's not realise, it's realize).
    No, nothing can be traced. It's questionable as to your ability to even get a job flipping burgers. Wake up!

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here are some real reasons to quit using this line:

Metagenics Prebiotic and Digestive Enzyme Supplement Recalled Due To Drug Risk
    http://healthycanadians.gc.ca/recall-alert-rappel-avis/hc-sc/2013/36249a-eng.php

Metagenics Warned For Misbranding of Medical Foods and Drug Claims
    https://www.consumerlab.com/recall_detail.asp?recallid=10536

FDA labeling infractions
    https://www.consumerlab.com/reviews/Huperzine_A_Supplements_Review/Huperzine_A/#found

Recall due to Undeclared Allergen
    http://www.vitacost.com/documents/UB%20Recall%20letter%20-%20online%20retailer.pdf

Also 5.9 mcg of Lead found in rice protein formulas, only 10% of probiotic found in UltraFlora Balance - etc.

The company has gone downhill since Amway bought them and Jeff Bland left. Management is confused, clearly they do not even practice healthy lifestyles themselves.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

But nothing, nothing at all can ever replace the annual Big Balls Jamboree!! Nothing!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Amway, people helping people!

15. Carmel

Carmel Guest

This whole rant is pathetic. Ramblings of disgruntled sales reps, whatever the fuck you are. No one in the real world gives a fuck!

All of you need to grow up and get a life because you all do your company no favors spouting your shit on here.

Fucking Hilarious!!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We're a great place to work, with great perks!!

17. Brendon

Brendon Guest

Re: Why I quit using Metagenics (IDIOT)

Metagencis is amazing. Been on it for 12 months and my health has improved ever since my naturpath put me on it. Yes I can't spell either, but I don't care, I feel great!

Anyone whining otherwise has ulterior commercial motives.

Ignore the title of this post, haters gona hate. Do your own research, if you take what you need in moderation where good food can't make up the balance you will get what you need.

6 months after taking it, my blood tests prove I have completely reverted back to good health. My only major lifestyle change? Metagenics.

Now my entire family takes it and they all agree after 3 months of what they were lacking they now starting to feel the difference.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Why I quit using Metagenics (IDIOT)

Glad for you!! Were you able to attend the Big Balls Jamboree last month? I hope so!
    If you did attend, who was your favorite performer and why? Were you able to attend the recording session on June 20th for The Scrotum Blues Band?
    I'm glad we may have helped improve your health!

19. Leanne

Leanne Guest

Goodness me. I was researching Metagenics after purchasing 4 of their products via a 'so-called' natural doctor. My conclusion is: I am throwing out all of my Metagenics after reading the 'to & fro' unprofessional responses. You try hard to degrade others & so I thank you Metagenics, for making up my mind. And yes, I do expect an unprofessional response in relation to my post.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not at all! And on behalf of Metagenics, I would like to extend a sincere invitation to you (and yours) to attend our up- coming Big Balls Jamboree event beginning on Friday, June 17, thru Sunday June 19, on Gig Harbor, MA!
    Good folks, good music, good food, and some great "ball watching"!
    Stay tuned to various posts!