new FLEX jobs posted

Discussion in 'PDI Shared' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2014 at 5:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

mileage reimbursements isn't IRS rate of 56 cents a mile? Do you need a sample signature to count as a call?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

so you are already planning not to work, obviously you have no idea how pdi works, pay per sig

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So the bottom line is it is the number of call made not hours worked?
    Any feedback ?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

My point is you could drive around trying to get to know your territory and docs schedules, get no signatures and get NO PAY. That's why I asked! Ever consider you might be working for free if you don't have perfect territory info from day one? Does that work for you? So I would be working yes, and have NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT. DUH!!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At the beginning of any new contract you will work for free
    After a few months, you will get to know your area and you will be able make some money

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Contract with Pfizer

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

contract NOT with Pfizer. It's with BI

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

when do interviews begin, and when does contract begin

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jan 5th. Interviews have started. One meeting Jan 20-21st Chicago.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got a text from a recruiter last week asking if I was interested....I replied yes. Haven't heard back so I replied again. Is this how it goes?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have gotten two phone screens and a face to face. Offers about to go out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes that's how it starts. I would give him a text back again on Monday if you haven't heard anything. One manager hired day before my interview. They have a lot to do. Jan 5th start. I have had 2 interviews. Very easy questions.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone heard back after their face to face interview? I was told we would hear by the end of the week but nothing...

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are chosen you will get a offer next week, good luck!!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Has anyone had a discussion with a hiring manager about hours vs. pay/call. You get paid per call, but they say you can't work more than 29 hours per week. If you're paid per call, you're essentially an independent contractor. Other than the issue of the mileage, what does it matter to PDI how many hours I put in if they're not paying me by the hour, but by the call?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This gig is lower paying than my pt job in 1997 and it is 2014

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's not 29 hrs per week it's 29 calls (signatures). I would think it would take less than 29 hours to get them

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did anyone get an offer yet?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never worked flex but did the phone interview, face to face and had a pre screen for employment, what else is left in this process??? waiting on an offer

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When did you get contacted to complete the background check?