Update: My partner is working THREE jobs

Discussion in 'Janssen' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 12:54 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Poster is the definition of dumb #getalife

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hahahahaha STFU merriam webster wannabe. No one is paying you sadly

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. I could do this all day. So you post shit about someone you don't like, accuse them of having three jobs. You then post enough details to possibly put them on someone's radar and to top it off you make it look like it is the person's counterpart who is going after them. Getting warmer? Am I close? You are so desperate for validation that you continuously post here against anyone who calls you on it.
    First, Janssen has been so irrelevant lately no one comes to this page on CP that often. So for there to be two posts, back to back within minutes calling me out for labeling you a little bitch and a cunty little coward for not addressing this person directly, I have my suspicions that you are posting again and again to make it look like people agree with you. Guess what? The vast majority of posters have said that you should shut the fuck up and maybe learn something from this ambitious rep, that maybe YOU need a side job. That is, all the posts that you have not written by you in support of yourself. Douche.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are so wrong! Why shouldn't I try and expose someone who has NO integrity and is taking advantage of my hard work? You probably don't work either.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The OP is right. This is terrible and should be reported. They are doing the right thing. Anyone who disagree is probably a lazy rep themselves.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your language shows you are class-less just like the others said. We split commissions and everyone should work. I agree with OP.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I so know you are checking this, because you have no life and are a relentless CP troll with no friends. Sad face. Your post is so wrong, everyone agrees that it's BS to have a partner working three jobs, it's not rocket science why that's wrong. You are a lazy piece of shit who would rather fight this than go into offices and work. I hope your partner rats YOU out.

As I said several times.....GET A LIFE and quit trying to fight a fight that's not yours.

#realestatebroker
    #qualitypharmacy
    #jannsen
    #byebye

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We all know you could do this all day. That's the sad part.... Not something to brag about sweetie

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know right. God, just work hard and don't do anything un-Jansseny and go fully support your team. And stop using bad language.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Talk with your partner tell her it is not fair (because it is not and she is very selfish and not thinking about her job, future, etc.); tell her she is not fair to you, to herself or to this company. She should have some integrity; how would she like it if this was done to her. Walk in someone else's shoes; it will chane your world.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Help others understand, why some of you act so shocked that someone wishes to throw their counterpart under the bus!!!...This happens all the time everyone is kicking and screaming trying to keep a job and get others out of the way so when its time to lay off, they have a territory open to go to because they got their "real estate agent counterpart" fired. Suckers...Furthermore there are tons of real estate agents that work in pharma ..How do you Know they are just not flipping houses on the weekends??? If you know they have 2 jobs what are you waiting on tell your manager it isn't fair they are keeping you from earning your full bonus, and keeping a worthy rep from a good job.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am going to rat her out tomorrow ..bye bye miss house agent we hope you have enough homes listed make up for your base salary!! Stupid why would you risk your job! Move out the way and let someone who is worthy take your spot

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good luck with the karma there. It has a way of finding you. When it does, all of those back to back post you are apparently writing in support of yourself won't Help. Enjoy the self validating while it lasts and don't hurt yourself patting yourself on the back.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many reps have side businesses but the company doesn't seem to mind, so this person should be safe. In our region we have reps who work for their spouse's professional practices, renovate houses, sell online products. As long as your manager and rbd give you permission it is okay. I think that's the rule.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't think your'e the "new rep" as you claim. You seem like alot seasoned, self serving j&j types that have been around for years. Congrats in advance on your future in management.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks! I went ahead and ratted her out and they offered me a DM job. Suh-weeeeeeeet!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did she get warned or fired; two weeks severence for each year of service.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Advice to the OP: See a psychiatrist. You are a nut job.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As you are her partner and seem to be holding down the fort, I would ask for a cut.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It most definitely is NOT the rule...but I will admit...I do it as well.
    If you actually think this is a rule..then I have no idea wtf you were doing when they trained you.