Pain contract

Discussion in 'PDI Dedicated' started by Anonymous, Nov 18, 2014 at 8:11 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is the deal with it..what is the product or company

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pain is the price you pay for working at a sub-par company. Unless your name is Nancy, Jeff, or Jennifer the amount you suck off the teet does not quench the pain.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Purdue Pharma..Drug is a new formulation of Oxy...Supposedly much harder to abuse.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

also much harder to promote.......that's why its a pain!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did offers go out on this one?

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they are still in the interview stage. Start date is 1-19

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your dangle angle when providing a urine sample must be no more than 45 degrees. Many have not moved forward because of this. Beware and plan ahead!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

the above being an indication of the level of intelligence of the average contract pharma rep here at PDI - another reason why this company will soon be out of business as NL and her C level minions walk off with millions.

Should have spent some money on better recruiting efforts - especially with all the ex-real pharma folks looking for a job.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Karma my friends

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone get an offer?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes - today.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where are you located?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Me too!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone willing to share the amount?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Have all offers gone out? And did anyone get email saying they didn't get it?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They probably made all offers verbally. The company needs time to screen those reps before telling others no. Probably no one has been told no just in case their first choice says no or doesnt pass screening

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

base across the US is $68,000 and target bonus $42,000. Start date is January 19th. 2 weeks home study and 1 week training in corporate.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Targét $42k bonus?? Don't get your hopes up.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

1 yr deal to "support" the launch of third compatible drug from the same company. So let me get this straight...The Purdue team launches a new drug with everyone pushing it first line. I come in behind them and sell the older drugs that basically do exactly the same thing. I get paid on growing these older drugs. YEAH right...come on...Some of of were born at night....Think I'll pass.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is training with Purdue or PDI ?