I heard no layoffs as many are leaving

Discussion in 'Otsuka' started by Anonymous, Aug 20, 2014 at 7:53 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I worked with my manager this week. He said I should not be concerned about layoffs as at least one or two reps are leaving Otsuka each week on their own accord. He said we would get to the number we need via attrition and Holly and Bob also have stated this to them. Has your manager shared this with you and do you believe him or her? I have heard quite a few have left on their own volition. Thoughts???

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! Leaving Otsuka was the best thing I did. Actually- almost all of my team is gone. Worst company I've ever worked for. Completely and utterly insane. Remember when they left us at the national meeting? Yeah- they are looking after you. Just keep believing that...

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The ones that stay are worthless. This company is different then all the others for sure. Most of the partners on the teams are trying to cause trouble to get rid of their own. What a bad culture!!!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The nice thing is when you go for training at a different company you'll be sure to bump into a lot of other ex-Otsuka people. It's only a matter of time before you hear the word of mouth reflecting the real "culture" which is "screw the reps." The reps at Otsuka was great/responsible/just all around good people- the management SUCKED. I've never had a company work against me- it was an impossible situation. Anyone with any brain cells took off as soon as they could. Thing is, I think we may have a little PTSD from working in such an impossible situation. Get out now- the job hunting is better than it's been in years. And say hi to all the Otuska people interviewing for the same job!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spying on your partner. Seeing what time they enter their calls. Pouring thru ingenius looking for any evidence then calling up the RD.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

actually this is a true comment. natural attrition should do the trick this go around.
    i find it funny that the dipshit that raves about leaving otsuka is still posting on the
    page-if your gone then be gone asswipe.
    as for the other dummy, in what universe are you living where there are lots of job
    opportunities as you say? please inspire me.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It really depends who you work with and for.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I bet half the posts on sites are from people that no longer work here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think that there are too many people here currently talking about reading CP for he that to be true, especially at the time of a layoff.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm amazed at how many people still troll our board and probably post who don't work here. One that quit and one that was not hired from Bristol constantly tell me about our board.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Schadenfreude, that's why people come back--- it's more entertaining than any program on the idiot box

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They pay well, but they have MORE compliance tests and E learning modules and grids and check the boxes and metrics than most Companies. Just saying...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Agree

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Spot on.