Insys subpoenaed over Subsys commercial practices

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by Anonymous, Sep 13, 2014 at 8:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And the name dropping continues - who is Alex?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How does Insys incentivize doctors to use Subsys? Do they offer them shares in the company, trips, money?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They pay Dr's for speaker programs that never took place. Fraud. All fraud.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BORING!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm interested in knowing how you folks claim to know what Subsys is being prescribed for. If I'm not mistaken - you are the ones in violation to have such alleged (and inaccurate) information - thus making you look even more pathetic by posting such BS on a site that nobody really gives a shit about. How about getting back to work?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look at the doctors that are getting arrested for prescribing Subsys, tells you all you need to know about the who, what, where and when. When do ligit business pay off past alimony payments to the tune of 60k to get the doc to write scripts????>

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3 top pain physicians fired from their practices over the past month.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And you, clearly, were fired from your job at Insys for being a horrible salesman. WAHHH WAHHHH WAHHHHHHH.

Get a job. And a skill set beyond bashing profitable companies.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am guessing one of the doc's if rk from florida, where are the other 2 canned doc's from if you know....thanks

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would it matter to you when the OP posted? Does that change the storyline?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No it doesn't you dumbo ...people like you make me wonder how you function on your daily grind - truly retarded people problems

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Insys stock holding steady due to pipeline. It's truly remarkable after a negative NY times story. The analysts know Insys pipeline is arguably as strong or stronger than any company in pharma. Subsys is the topic of conversation today in the news, but those behind the scenes obviously know Insys brings much more to the table. "INSY" is a definite buy!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is my favorite post. Who in their right mind would even mention the word ethics on this website? Everyone knows the government and their lobbyist are the most unethical people in pharma. This article threw the pain doctors under the bus again, perhaps the doctors did have a checkered past. Perhaps they were trying to be ethical on behalf of their patients? Perhaps 'ethics' is what placed these doctors on the radar in the first place? Shame on Insys if and when they stop utilizing these physicians. Abandonment of these board certified pain doctors is exactly why this specialty is suffering so much. Meanwhile, those are the same doctors the government does the moat business with. Love this website!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Clearly you DIDNT read the article stating these doctors were in trouble for billing for procedures that didn't occur- you must be some sort of stupid.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just read and re-read the most recent article and INSYS Therapeutics
    Business Day
    Using Doctors With Troubled Pasts to Market a Painkiller
    By KATIE THOMASNOV. 27, 2014
    What is wrong with this company?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry to tell you this but Insys had another great quarter even though the stories have been coming out all year.
    The story is now getting BORING...