Ivermectin

Discussion in 'Galderma' started by Anonymous, Jul 29, 2014 at 9:09 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what's the story with Ivermectin? I can tell you there is a certain derm competitor company out there that is shaking in their boots at the thought of this product. Lets be real, it may not expand the rosacea market, but its bound to steal a significant amount of rx's from them. Iv'e heard launch date sometime in October. From what I've heard, the results are good. Even if its not significantly better than anything out there you will gain rx's because its new. You have an opportunity to redeem yourself after the Mirvaso debacle.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know what ass your head is stuck up. Ivermectin may be good, but all my doc's are still writing for Mirvaso. No problems here.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You must be in Texas then cause it's a flop everywhere else.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its so cold where I am, I wish I were in TX. Actually, I'm in NY state. I'll admit things fell off some over the winter but it has really picked up from spring through the summer. I think that derms where I am spend a little more time telling their patients what to expect, etc. Also, from what I'm hearing, patients are a little more realistic about expectations as time goes on. I think it will go over very well in Europe where patients also tend to have more realistic expectations. I know we're supposed to bash stuff and be malcontents on this forum, but that is my experience so far.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it will do ok. The facts are it works about as well as MetroGel 1%. Which is not bad. We will do ok with it and it will take share. But it probably will not be the block buster we really need here. It is actually very old molecule but at least it is something new.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When will Ivermectin be available?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When is this going to be launched

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Next year, another red face dog

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

someone has a derm report due. These questions are everywhere.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow Tim, you were lighting up this thread looking for launch information and anything related. 'Till someone nailed it, and you were outed. Your derm client must be asking you to dig up shit everywhere in the derm market. This post was started in July. Doing the math, you have either made some good bank, or you are at huge risk of loosing the monitoring project because you aint finding jack. must be really desperate now. Still not worth our risk to help you. sorry pal.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is going on here?? Another Mirvaso???

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, I was thinking the same thing. I never thought it would change the protocol for rosacea treatment, but at the same time I figured it would steal some scripts away from the old standards. Is it an efficacy issue, or safety thats delayed it so long?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Is it an efficacy issue, or safety that's delayed it so long?" Hey look, Timmys back.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Who's Timmy? Dime him out.
    What group? team or agency?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh it made my rosacea worse. Wondering if it's themites coming out so it gets worse before better? Now on antibiotics too. =(

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Try Finacea , it will burn the mites right off your face . Then after a few weeks your face will full off , problem solved

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

really that's your response. Ok! Wow just wow how childish