Annual Raise?

Discussion in 'Lundbeck' started by Anonymous, Nov 28, 2014 at 7:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Beta here. Any word on an annual raise? Did Alpha and Neuro get one last year, if so, when?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here is the deal. You will get your year end review probably in March after the Awards show in February. You will do your performance self appraisal and then your manager will write a few remarks and send it to HR. HR then gives you a rating based solely on the stacked ranking report. You then get your needs improvement , meets, exceeds, and a 2-3 % raise. Nothing you or your manager writes is regarded in the rating. The bogus sales numbers and the crooked ranking report are used for everything from the awards trips to pay raises to IC comp. this is the most fucked up system in the business. You have zero control over anything. You are at the mercy of a rigged game!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good question. Maybe we will get an answer.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I haven't heard a word from anyone about a raise. Does anyone know anything about one, when, typical % raise etc.? Thanks.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3-5%

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stout raid will be around 3 percent. You will have a year end review in march and the manager will give you his appraisal and then HR will give the official meets exceed etc along with the pay raise amount. Everything is based on the stacked ranking report .

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stacked ranking is the WORST way to evaluate anyone. For it to work, everything about a territory has to be equal i.e. size of geography, access, potential, managed care access, etc. You should compete against yourself from the previous years' growth, not what other people have done or not done in your district/region/country. Oh what's the use. It's all BS anyway.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do you get 5%?!,!??

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stacked ranking is BS!! The way we get rx credit is crappy and then base the raise on those phony numbers?? The stupid all star is those who have managed care at tier 2 no restrictions. Or Medicaid with no restrictions. There is no way in this system to accurately rate the reps against each other other than volume growth and field ride reports

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was told I will be getting an 11% pay raise which I deserve because I produced and have top sales results. I am glad I am being rewarded for my hard work.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liar and an idiot.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Congratulations! Very few people will get such a raise and it is nice to see an appreciative rep on the site. Keep up the good work!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only got 2% :(

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just received my raise. I only got 9% this year, down from my 12% last year. Hope this helps...

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All b.s. raises are calculated at end of Feb.

Usually 1-5%

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I will get my pay raise when I go to Alkermes.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Another liar! The process has not even started yet! Some of us were lowballed on the salary compared to others. Wished I had pushed a little harder on that. Maybe they will make it up with the raises, then maybe they won't. Guess they have have to check with Otsuka and Takeda first!

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Many were low balled so that others could make the big bucks! Based on last years reviews most got 2-3 percent. The manager's comments as well as ours were disregarded. HR sets uour pay raise . If you are not ranked middle to the top you won't get much of a raise and probably a needs improvement on your evaluation from HR.
    These people we work for are not very kind and definitely not generous'

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The new goals will make sure nobody gets rated high next time, if there is a next time. The "culture" is becoming more Big Pharma everyday. I can't wait to see the Big Pharma touch at the national meeting. I bet we will role play till it comes out our noses this time!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's this "debate class" I'm hearing about at the national meeting?