Whatever happen to Jay Charkavarthy

Discussion in 'Abbott' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2011 at 4:00 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is still with Abbott... He was a nice guy and well respected

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For real, he came over the Peds nutrition unit, he was down in Atlanta as an RST for a while and I think he is in St Louis now as a DM. He is a very nice guy, but his background is not suited for this business. He is yet another of the "death by a thousand cuts" abbott transfers that is killing the nutrition business. After running pharma into the ground, these guys are flocking to nutrition to do the same.

By the way, is this Jay? I don't know anyone else who knows how to spell your last name, not even payroll.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He was a DM in Neuroscience Depakote ,i think Pittsburgh area, and then laid off in Jan 2009 with a lot of other neuroscience reps an dms. Thought he got out of pharma an was working for Health South in Pittsburgh, new to me that he's back with abbott an in nutrition division no less, i guess calling on psychs with a bipolar med is kind of the same thing as calling on a nursery in a hospital with baby formula.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sure the nutrition sales force will never be the same, wonder what the retention rate will be after a year on his watch

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've worked with Jay at AN, the guy is solid. The rest of you obviously can't sell and he was on you about it. The racist remarks are unfortunate and pathetic.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really annoying. His whole life evolved around excel spreadsheets

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The same could be said for 80% of Abbott managers

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

true

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jay was a very good rep in NS back in the day

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

whatever you say Jay

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really annoying. His whole life evolved around excel spreadsheets

The same could be said for 80% of Abbott managers

I am an Abbott manager.... what, exactly, is an Excel Spreadsheet?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I only use notepad. Never heard of spreadsheet.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He joined the Rolling Stones European Tour. Remember the Rolling Stones take their 14 ON FIRE tour back to Australia and New Zealand this October/ November, starting at the Adelaide Oval on October 25th. See you there!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micks pushing 70 They will sound nothing like when I saw them in 69 on u.s. tour where later in San Fran at altamont speedway The stones hired the warlocks for security the pay was 200 Kegs of beer they got drunk and stabbed a guy to death at edge of stage 70s were a trip that case was just closed 36 Yrs later

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

JC got promoted???? No way

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He joined the Rolling Stones. He loved rock and roll.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He is in a tag team wrestling match with Tito Santana. They are wrestling Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker next week.