Equinox Scum??? Please Read if competing with them

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Jul 21, 2014 at 1:21 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had a doctor try the Euqinox Halo NPWT system with complete failure about 6 months ago. Now they have approached them again with a product that they dont even make called Cobaltt and are telling docs that it is coded for Medicare even though it is not according to CMS website. If you go against these guys let your docs know that it is NOT reimbursable by medicare and I am not sure if is even FDA cleared. Also, they are trying to sell their Blue Ocean kits to Hospitals and Nursing Homes saying that they are compatible with the VAC but are about a 1/3 of the cost. How the hell could it even work without the Tracpad???These facilities are at risk using their kits on any system that has not been tested. Hopefully our legal will let them know soon about this and hopefully CMS will stop them from marketing it as having reimbursement.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Quick give up on their other POS pump that had only been out for 6 months. Also had a doc and wound center try it and said it was the worst made pump they had ever seen. Looks like another competitor that just keeps trying to make new pumps to overcompensate for their Chinese grade products

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

joke product, joke company

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Looked them up on CMS HCPCS website and there is no mention of their kits or the new pump they have. Probably doing it illegally and will be banned from reimbursement.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just ran accross the Equinox-Cobaltt pump at one of my surgeons offices. They are telling people that it is medicare reimbursed but nowhere does it have anything on the web about its HCPCS codes. Has anyone else run in to these guys and should we report them to Medicare and other insurance providers???

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

OMG! Stop whinning about your competitor! You work for a billion dollar company and pretty much controls the wound care market. I think you should worry more about selling your products and be a better sales person than these guys. Remember, everyday we all hustle to sell our products in the market and stop worrying about your small competitors. We are the market leader and company will always try to break the competitive wall barrier to get into our market. KCI is still number 1! I really wish I know who is posting this thread because i would like to fire you ASAP!

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks, Mr. Rogers.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Cobaltt NPWT Pump HCPCS Code A9900 or A7000

Cobaltt NPWT Pump VT-100 HCPCS Code E2402

Here is what I found so far.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

These sales rep think they are KCI. They keep forgetting, they are just soldiers and can get fired or let go anytime. Your loyalty means nothing to KCI. Don't burn your bridges. We all work in the same network.

Green Foam is taking over the wound care market.

--Shazad Pirzada

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Watch out for Genadyne.