NSM 2015

Discussion in 'KCI' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2015 at 2:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I thought it was nice.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Very good meeting. We have our work cut out for us but we can do it.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The meeting was much improved over the last few years. Better content and not so jam packed with mindless breakouts. I do feel like I can accomplish more than last year after the meeting. Although nothing has really changed except my mindset. I'm still perplexed at the expected growth levels that are being applied to us in the form of quota.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. This was a good meeting compared to previous meetings. It's changing in the right direction.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I concur. It's improving and headed in the right direction.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

NSM Senior Leadership checklist:

-Artificially inflate sales morale...check!
    -Deliver fake hope for 2015...check!
    -OVER promise and UNDER deliver...check!
    -Spike the corporate kool-aid...check!
    -Sales commission plan and quota damage control...double check!

It was a great meeting! Signed, Management

Keynote speaking topic at next years NSM: "How to survive with a family on a KCI Paycheck"

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I learned enough to sell prevena into my accounts. It was much better than last year. That is the truth.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

from LifeCell message board:
    10 Reps ( 7 TMS and 3 RMs) all gave notice at the same time last Friday....anyone listening? 5% of your sales force left on the same day....

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's true. Do you know why they left? Let me fill in the missing space. They were lured by a competitor with more money. A new startup company that directly competes.

Now the small hiccup for those people. The painful "non-compete clause" each rep signed the day they were hired.

Go read the non-compete clause in your contract that you probably did not read or breezed through.

Ask a local attorney about that non-compete clause. Sure you might win in court. The attorney fees will empty your bank account in the process. Flipside, you lose in court, the damages will hit you hard.

Ask that 5% in 6-8 months from now how it worked out for them. I know exactly who left. Mark your calendars to look at this thread in 8 months to get the results from the actual reps that left.

Odds are, it will be a lose, lose situation for the reps.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So, it worked out just fine for reps who left Mentor for Sientra. For Lifecell, even if they successfully got that 5% fired, there are previous LifeCell reps who are no longer under
    the non compete who will be working for this competitor. At this point all Lifecell Reps should check there state laws regarding non competes. Many states have eliminated or lessened the timeframe - because these stifle small business growth. This means regardless of what you signed, it may not hold up in court.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

non competes are a very wide topic couple of things
    non competes are covered by state laws
    many states are "right to work" states
    up to the company to take action
    action would have to be filed and adjudicated locally to rep
    Most of the hiring companies will not hire unless they have a plan because ALL companies have a non compete----Why would you if your new hires are going to be compromised?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Key word in the sentence ---- may