Injectables Division

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 13, 2011 at 4:55 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

IS THIS DIVISION ANY GOOD. LOOKS LIKE WE IN KING HOSPITAL WILL FALL UNDER THIS GROUP. THAT IS, IF WE ARE KEPT WHICH WE ARE HEARING MAY BE TRUE. WE HOPE

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It is absolutely the best Pfizer division to be in and in fact there is no better division in the entire industry.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You certainly don't want to wind up in the primary care division. And BTW, why are the managers within primary care acting like King products are going to help save them from patent expirations when none of the major products are going there? Everyone is claiming the King products as part of their bag. Does primary care think the patch is going to help offset the billions going generic plus the major products that didn't make it through phase 3 yet? The joke is on primary care who is probably picking up the patch. whoo-hoo. What a joke. Can't wait for them to tell us how great this b__s___patch is.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

King products are going to go to a pain division. After psychology is dissolved these reps will be allowed to compete for vacant positions in the division. The injectable division is good because there are few reps and nobody knows what they do. They have large territories, but have no access either. Make the territories smaller and they will be exposed as well. The whole industry is in a shambles

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've got your injectable right here!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Meet me in my storage unit...right after my DM leaves

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer, Inc. recently entered into a research and development agreement with Theraclone Sciences, Inc. for the discovery of monoclonal antibodies in the areas of infectious diseases and oncology.

Under the multi-year collaboration, Pfizer will use Theraclone’s I-STAR technology for the discovery of antibodies against up to two infectious disease targets and two oncology targets.

The I-STAR technology, which has already been used to identify targets in HIV and influenza, has the potential to be used for the development of treatments for several diseases.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hot beef injection with Aus Jus squished a pair of buns? That's my favorite rep lunch!