My version of 15 by 15

Discussion in 'Merck' started by Anonymous, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What? And miss out on watching you all simmer in your own fat?

Merck has left you in the wind to twist. How entertaining.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Your pathetic statement needed a response so deal with it @sshole!

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Haters gonna hate. It's fun to watch you boil in anger and frustration. What a weak and sad way to live. Hanging by your rotting nails onto others, and spewing hateful, boring cliches. For all your "critique" of others life skills, you have only one: Rolling in your own trolling. And you even suck at that. Not an ounce of imagination. Loser one-liners and tired cliches. It has to SO suck being you. My sympathies. Truly.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hate to say so, but the person to whom you responded is correct. As a now-former Merckie myself, I must say that you've wasted your life on this worthless job. There was a time when I didn't realize that, either.

I wish you the best, but unless you wise up, you're in for a big disappointment.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It bears repeating. Now we know why everyone slows down to see the wreck. You people are it. And everyone looks at you and says : " thank God I'm not that pathetic Merck rep. What a miserable way to live."

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey 15-

How was your 4th of July.?

I hope it was as good as mine.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I was on vacation for the 4th. It was actually an official vacation too. I asked off for it and everything. I'm planning on "working" for another week or two then taking an "unofficial" vacation. Golf game is great right now. I think the four day "work" weeks for the past couple years has really helped that.

As long as Merck keeps depositing money into my account every pay period, I will keep "working" hard for them! LOL! This is the easiest money anyone could ever imagine so my charade will continue as long as possible. Why should I retire now? I have a car to drive me to the club every day so I can golf at least 18 holes, an expense account so I can host kick ass parties, 401k match, pension, insurance.......Life is good for the 15 Guy!

Thanks for your concern & I hope your 4th was rewarding & relaxing as well.

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Rock on!

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

15 we need you now more than ever,help us through the night.!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What ya need brother/sista?

If you are still here just chill & ride this thing out as long as possible. No sense in putting in long hours. Continue the charade as long as you can. Right now this company is in total chaos. Everyone is trying to position and hang on as long as possible, upper management included. Make a mockery of this job and the company. Management does it, why shouldn't you? As Steve Miller says "Go on, take the money & run..."

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am sad today 15- please make me smile again.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm takin' it, Baby! I'm takin' it!

Suckers. Serves 'em right.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Summer is almost over 15-

I see clouds on the horizon-

help me 15- I need your wisdom....

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The negativity and divisiveness grows, on this board. I think the end is near, what are we going to do.?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Boys and girls take my advice
    Pull down your pants and slide down the ice
    Another downsizing is in the air
    Look at the managers, even they don't care
    Stay home late, phone it in, go out and play
    Just remember, that the next call is just a mouse click away

A " not so concerned " citizen

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have to agree managers not as engaged as in the past which is good but just a feeling of another lay off around the corner for PC. Any one else think more to come soon? Upper leadership working on building trust with us but I just don't feel better days are coming.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There is no "trust" in "value" and there is no "value" in "trust" in this company. There hasn't been for a long, long time. So you gotta do what you gotta do! How's that for wisdom?

Fore!!!!!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

As always- your wisdom is appreciated.

Thanks 15

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Still hitting the links before autumn gives into to winter once again. I have not been working much at all. My sales numbers are in the top third and even better yet my golf game has really gotten better in the last three months. My handicap is way down to almost zero which has been my goal for a long time. I'm on autopilot and will continue this way until they show me the door. It's a great feeling knowing that you don't really need the money any longer but it's WAY too easy to pass it up. 15X15 is a wonderful lifestyle!

Regards,

The 15x15 Guy

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How do feel about the iPad tracking device. Won't they see you at the 19th hole sucking down another 6 pack?