Solstas Lab Partners???

Discussion in 'Solstas Lab Partners' started by Anonymous, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:44 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Discuss....

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Whadda ya wanna discuss? Seems like we're gonna get a taste of big company politics and lose the small/cozy company fellowship we've known for so long.

I don't see too many changes right now but I'm sure we'll all be surprised after the first of the year.

I really hope nothing much changes.... except for one wicked witch in HR that everyone in our former company would like to drop a house on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Unfortunately, I've heard that corporate actually approves of that wicked witch and many of the anti-employee policies she's enacted in her rule.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Although this does seem to be the case, every dog has their day.

It shouldn't take too long for a few of the suits to smell a rat and see right through her. I know of one who doesn't care for her tactics or attitude. Ass kissing only gets you so far.

Never in my life have I worked for a company in which one HR employee had so much power. It will be funny to watch her get put in her place the first time she questions or contradicts someone from corporate.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Liars and theives is what they are. Stealing our money and refusing to give it to us.

I don't even work for the company anymore but for some reason they're holding our esop money and won't give it to us.

The former stockholders are frustrated because the checks have been written but are awaiting some big wig to okay it for them to be sent out.

I'm glad I'm gone from there. DLI was bad enough.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What was the time period for payment?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They just had to pay before the end of the month (90 days of closing). The checks were issued Friday 12-17.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Got quiet. Guess those checks must have gone out. So much for the conspiracy theory.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I've already gotten mine. I would like for you to find a company that everyone is happy ALL the time. It doesn't exist.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any word of a marketing campaign to support the rebranding?

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm pretty excited about what I'm seeing and hearing. Let the fun begin.....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

...get ready to be sold to quest...Everyone in executive management is a lying snake and just waiting to cash out

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I definitely see it heading in the Quest direction. Culture starting to feel like QD. Company structure is going to be similar to Quest plus Quest is the reference lab. 100% being positioned for sale to Quest.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe Solstas will be sold to a national lab within two years. Interesting to hear CC stand up at the recent meetings and mentioned how many times Spectrum went through Due Diligence the past couple years when he and Nathaniel ALWAYS swore Spectrum wasn't for sale. Lying liars and the lies they tell.....

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I hope Quest buys Solstas. As a Lab Rep, we can hardly compete with Solstas. Better service, billing, managed care, quicker connectivity, butterfly needles, below cost pricing and phlebo's hanging on trees. We are licking our Chops waiting ! Quest will really screw this one up ! They are idiots !

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you must be an idiot!!!! If they purchase, LC wont stand a chance in their own backyard anymore....have you completely lost it? dont worry, you won't have to wait for quest to screw it up. hanbury and his ass lickers are so stupid it will fall apart on its own.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Suits will not stop her... they will pay them like always...

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Solstas is going in the direction of LC and not Quest it's evident by the recent company that has been bought.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok I'll bite, in your opinion what makes you say that we are moving in the direction of LC rather than Quest. Welsh Carson has always sold to Quest in the past so it would be a big change to sell out to LC rather than Quest. Are you talking about the purchase of Select?

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm not an employee of Solstas or any other lab co. Interested in entering the industry and wanted to know if Solstas has any plans on expanding more in the Florida area?