Terry Hunt

Discussion in 'Medline' started by Anonymous, Mar 10, 2009 at 4:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Where did Terry Hunt end up. He was Vice President of Sales/ Natl accounts.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

is that mike sister

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Walmart....and making more money handing out smiley face stickers

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

twinmed

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Twin Med is where he ended up. But more importantly is what is he doing.

He is paying reps well and making Medline very nervous.

6. david krause

david krause Guest

T Hunt is a great guy and knows what he's doing. Medline will continue on as Charlie and company learned well from Big Jim. Just buying and selling Michael Reece Hospital made $150m or so and they just keep on going. They also are the best training ground for anyone wanting to learn the industry and be on their own. Kudos to both as Terry I wish you the best.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I liked mike as well

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sold Michael Reece for $84 million, less $20 million or so for site clean-up, Less purchase price of $$????. I see you must work for Medline in the compensation dept to make that math add up to making $150 million

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry Hunt is tearing up the market. He is as good today as he was during his tenure with Medline. He has brought on a swat team of killer National Account guys, who are picking off group after group. They are expertly trained and armed with programs and pricing that no one can compete with in the industry. I am a GS rep in the Southeast, and have no answer to the Twin Med juggernaut. I have lost three customers to them in the past three months alone.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

dude aint shit

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad your intelligence is showing.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry is probably the most stand up guy I have ever met. Not a dude you want to get on your bad side though. To say that he can be your best friend or worst enemy is an understatement. I have nothing but respect for the guy.

13. John Seelie

John Seelie Guest

I am so glad to hear Terry Hunt is tearing it up. He was the most dynamic guy I have worked with over my 30 years of sales. Medline lost an incredible ally when he moved on. Any old Medline guys out there,... David Krause,..good to see your name on the message board. I remember the time in Chicago when you and I,... I'll save that for another time. Go Terry!!!!!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Terry Hunt was a self promoting back stabbing SOB.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not the Terry I know. He could not be less back stabbing and self promoting. A very hard working, genuine and humble guy. Sounds like someone is a little jealous.