Hospirs IT

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 6, 2015 at 11:33 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What will happen to the corporate and plant IT network PC people

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer's last sizable acquisition before Hospira was King. I'll tell you how many former King IT people are left - zero. Every single one was laid off. Start looking for your next job outside of Pfizer now.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You can't even spell Hospira, so how can you be taken seriously. See what I mean
    about current/former Hospira employees posting here DONT KEEP THEM they are
    the bottom of the barrel in Pharma Clueless,Talentless,and the biggest crybabies on CP Most are from the manufacturing plants and a handful from anesthesia and device sales

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pfizer WILL dump this crew of misfits and rightfully so

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

CONFIDENTIAL

To Pfizer Global Human Resources / **************

RE: Acquisition of Hospira Worldwide

Pfizer is pleased to announce the acquisition of Hospira Worldwide.The estimated closing on this deal is anticipated on or around August 7th. 2015 Once The acquisition is completed each company will continue to operate under its own name at that time, However targeted jobs that will be affected by the restructuring process, will be notified at some point in November and severance packages will be allocated for all Hospira employees impacted.

They will be working closely with Human Resources and we ask that any questions or concerns they may have, be directed to Hospira Human Resources department T8a code

Our company has now set its path in this positive direction and we appreciate the continued cooperation from all of our staff as we work through this transition period.

Sincerely,

|||*||||*|||

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You Watch the GEP be split and spun off OR Sold outright within 14-24 months. The Hospira acquisition is the first step in achieving this goal

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Four post from the same person minutes apart (and bolded). Do you have an agenda?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes it's called Stock price and I'm holding plenty of HSP

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And ranting on this site helps the stock price how? Take a deep breath, relax, I'm sure you will do well with your HSP stock. No need to get angry or excited. Have a nice day-it's Saturday....have a cocktail-go get laid. Life is too short.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sweet! If you have any ISOs, sell them before PFE rips you off fir them like they dud with our WYE ISOs. You've damn near doubled your money in the last year, I'd lock that in, develop a resume and then you should be ready for whatever happens.

After PFE scooped WYE, there was a series of layoffs over the next few years. It's traumatic at first but almost everyone I know that was affected and WANTED to go back to work has found something. One DM saw the light on an anticipated management cut and managed to get a slot in oncology. He's very happy. Another rep friend went to Amgen before they were going to cut her and she is thrilled. A DM and a rep went with Allergan and are very happy and one former DM hooked up with Gilead where he is rocking. I think I'd hook up with a good recruiter and take it easy. Old adage: It's easier to find a job when you have a job. If that doesn't happen though, there are jobs out there and the best seem to be pharma RELATED (i.e., Allergan, Amgen, Gilead) vs just another sample dropping gig. Good luck.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Dam dude,what board aren't you on

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

God you're such an a*hole. The "s" is right next to the "a" on your keyboard. Hospirs is a simple slip of the finger on the keyboard, easy to make. Why makes sales people such arrogant jerks?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Its called attention to detail, and obviously this non sales laborer grunt doesn't have it ! That's one of the reasons there were massive product recalls and staggering FDA remediation costs at Hospira. You sound like you could be the OP or maybe just another moron plant worker Lets see Uh Daa, the S Uh Daa next to the C ? No shit I never knew that Un F'kn believable

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I guess poster #9's recommendation didn't help. lol

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They'll all be shipped to India on a magic carpet.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

India Is AND Manufactures SHIT

Them Slurpee Eating Sand Ng'r Pricks

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses ! Ohhhh a simple finger slip ! Ohhhh 300 Product recalls a simple finger slip Why don't you Take your thumb out of your ass and get with it man!