Pfizer found faking clinical data; liable for firing whistelblower

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Now that is funny.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nah I don't believe it

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blah blah!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be "DR. EVIL" to you! I did not go to 4 years of Evil Medical School to be called just "EVIL". MUWHA HA HAAAA!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey dip sheet how much would you be willing to pay to live 9 more months. Until you have faced the beast don't be so glib with your comments. What an arrogant ass.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not to be glib, but 98% of people in the world couldn't afford $100K to live another 9 months..If somebody else is paying for it, sure sign me up, how much can I put you down for?The problem is nobody likes to die (although strangely enough those that have passed, not much complaining from there side). Go ask you Vet about life/death economics, they have a good perspective..

Now back to faking clinical data..old news kids...Ever wonder how every study seems to show just how amazing every product we have is? When was last time you got the shiny handout showing just blah results? Really, we've never had 1 bad or just maybe so-so study to show our docs? NewsFLASH: Poor results don't get published, don't see light of day, studies are quietly shelved, funding suspended etc...this was reported years ago..

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All this profit. All this fear.
    Soon our Healthcare system will most likely be Nationalized. All brand named drugs that are similar will be forced to bid against each other.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HOLD ON!..wait a minute..let me get this straight...you mean companies will be Forced to bid against each other, like you mean on price??? you telling me that drug companies are going to have to grovel, and scratch and fight on price??? to win some gubment money? No more just everybody getting paid what they want to? What is this? communist China?..competition..?! what the heck kinda of concept are you thinking about.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are an idiot. Our detail pieces are embarrassing. The numbers aren't very impressive. Also all studies are reported now. Been that way for years.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ugh!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

THE FBI SHOULD BE CALLED IN TO INVESTIGATE!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe it was settled out of court?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asshole. Other than being a stupid, ignorant statement, it's totally ridiculous. You compare a human being to animals? Vets...profit mongers....who gives a shit about an animal? The vet will take all the money you want to give him.
    Hope the day comes that you face the decision to pay or die, and when it does, go to your vet, he'll take your money.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Asshole. Other than being a stupid, ignorant statement, it's totally ridiculous. You compare a human being to animals? Vets...profit mongers....who gives a shit about an animal? The vet will take all the money you want to give him.
    Hope the day comes that you face the decision to pay or die, and when it does, go to your vet, he'll take your money.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Copy it and why dont you shove it up your ass.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

sounds classic example of an underperformer who cries retaliation or discrimination when they are told the company can no loner carry their dead weight, probably a nut-job also... sad that she or her ambulance chasing, low rent lawyer can't seem to let this go