Vaccines Miami

Discussion in 'Pfizer' started by Anonymous, Jan 23, 2015 at 8:43 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm a hospital representative had a dinner program last night really heard word that the DM down there is just plain unusual. Heard that he has shown physical action to a rep and shows deep fury. Not good management and quite honesty a liability waiting to happen. Hopefully management gets on this bc that is not right. Let the representatives be, what happened to the Old Pfizer. It was a happy place to work at not too many feel that way anymore. Example right here manager that is odd, does not know how to lead, shows aggression, and I heard favoritism towards people on his team. Not Good. I fortunately have a great guy positive, motivating, understanding, balances family life and work and we still are a winning team. And most importantly does not micro-manage, that sets for a stress free environment people are more successful. My DM the best my team got LUCKY does not suffocate. Mr. Manager hope u get on here your not gaining a good rapport.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's not good. Its bad when u have a bad boss, that does not care about their people.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He just assigned positions to his new reps which he hired. Never sent his team if anyone was interested in different positions. That was just told to me by one of his reps. That guy isn't good. Our team our boss asked us who to nominate, if someone wanted position. Favortism thats right year end review buisness acumen, what a joke.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Look, obviously we fired you already Now Move along slacker.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Must be personal attack day today. Pathetic way to live.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

There used to be a Wyeth DM in South Florida(who became a SAM/VAM) who left his wife for a rep he managed. He may have had to step down because of what went on. She left her husband (he used to play for the Miami Dolphins). Wonder if he's still around (and if they're still together). This sh*t has been going on forever.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM must have really bad luck...he has a lot of "personal attack days". Just check history on this site... he's been "attacked" since 2012 even from another state/district...it must just be those "pathetic" reps that have nothing better to do, hmmm. Poor BM, always getting picked on...

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

BM do u realize who the hell you hired on your team. She just called me saying how excited she is, of all the people she will back-stab you and laugh at you bc she thinks she's smarter than Einstein. She will call you out to your boss i Mean on the phone. She's Literally Crazy.use to work with that girl, good luck.I was let go, a few months ago. she will mess up your whole team flow. And I heard that u are also not a well balanced manager. You actually grabbed some guy on your team, that guy should have HR'd you long time ago. and i told her not to call me i want nothing to do with her she drove all the doctors mad. And never helped me out once. Thats one bad seed. Looking for companies i found this and I just couldn't write without letting u know. I read about your old postings. Not good win your people over.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They tried to make me go to rehab but I said, 'No, no, no.'
    Yes, I've been black but when I come back you'll know, know, know
    I ain't got the time and if my daddy thinks I'm fine
    He's tried to make me go to rehab but I won't go, go, go

I'd rather be at home with ray
    I ain't got seventy days
    'Cause there's nothing
    There's nothing you can teach me
    That I can't learn from Mr Hathaway

I didn't get a lot in class